Thought I hurt my back about two weeks ago but have been having constant discomfort in lower abdominal area, along both sides and lower back. Gets much worse when sitting and never goes away fully. No pain with movement. Great deal of pressure as well in lower abdomen and feel very bloated. Familiar wth pain from diverticulitis and peritinitis (had bout few years ago) but this is different and very uncomfortable. No fever or other symptoms. Any advice?

Have you found out what is causing this? Please update me as I am having the same type of symptoms.

dang, im not the only one. im a 16 y/o male and im expieriencing similar discomfort almost exactly the same. Do your testicles ache sometimes?? :-(

You may have displaced your sacroilliac joint. I'd mention this possiblity to a doctor or osteopath.

You should get checked for testicular cancer, my boyfriend had it a couple of years ago and he had a lot of pain in his lower abdomen, with some testicular pain. Definaitly get it checked out early he is fine now because he didl

I just saw your posts this morning. I was up all night with a terrible back ache and abdominal pain. Makes me sort of feel like I need to go to the bathroom, but then nothing happens. I have had this same sort of feeling after eating pine-nuts and have a terrible reaction to them. But this is different, in that it has not gone away for three days.
No one seems to relate to this as there has been no responses. I am a female, so don't have the testicle problem. Sorry!

This is interesting, I too have had lower back discomfort on both sides of the back, some abdominal discomfort too wanting to go to the bathroom, I believe it's caused by eating too much pistacho nuts.

Well I am a female also and I am having the same problems, but I do have an aching pain in my vaginal area from time to time. I have a terrible back ache and adominal pain. Some are saying maybe I have ulcers. It has been hurting now for two weeks. Going to the doctor in the morning.

Did you have any response from the doctors??? having same issue

Check for kidney stones

I have the same problem. At first the pressure got really bad only at certain times of the night, almost felt like something was going to burst! I could actually feel my pulse pounding in the lower part of my back or left side of abdomen. I also noticed that I had been constipated for a while. a few weeks before this occured I had a severe bout of acid reflux for several weeks and I treated with tums and it went away. Yesterday I was still having the same symptoms after a week and went to the doctor. He explained that Acid Reflux could do this and cause inflamation throughout my digestive system. I did notice that the few times I was able to go to the bathroom and make a bowl movement that it burned, so it does make sense. He prescribed Nexium and told me to chill for a few days to see if the symptoms go away. He collected a urine sample to test for any kidney or liver abnormalties. Today I still had some pressure, so I'm not so sure I might not have a multi symptom and something going on with the kidney such as and Infection. I did have a bad bladder infection a few months ago, so I am sure something will show up on the urine test if that is the case. If not it was a result of inflammation due to acid reflux and the devistation in can cause. I would advise anyone who has these symptoms to not ignore it as heartburn because it can cause a lot of problems as well as cancer of the Esophigus and digestive tract!

Wow that sounds like a really intense story. How are you feeling now? I'd like to have an update if you're still having the sam eexperiences. Thanks!

i had sudden pain in right side abdomen and back is it anything to be worry about it

Did you find out what was causing your problem? I also have been having the same symptoms for about 4 days and also thought I had hurt my back, but this is most prevalent when sitting. A reply to my personal email address would be appreciated.

i am a 15 year old male an i have aches in lower right side of my back, i also have a bloated feeling/ the feeling that i have to go to the toilet, when i do go to the toilet...well it is like diarrhea...but its not...
i am also uncomfortable with talking about these symtoms with my parents...
could some body help me decide what to do please? :-(