I'm 13 weeks pregnant and for the past week I been having really weird but painful pain on my lower back on the right side at first it just felt sore but lately it feels like something is pinching I look to see if there's any brusing cause it feels like someone just punch me. The pain gets worse when I sit up or bent over.

I am experiencing the exact same issue! I saw my doctor about it and she mentioned that it is my uterus expanding and pinching my sciatic nerve and that this is normal. She told me that when I sit or lie down to sit or lie on the opposite side to help shift the wieght and help keep the pressure off the nerve. Also, she approved my use of ICY/HOT and other patches or a warm towel. And lastly, she mentioned that as the pregnancy progresses, the pain should subside. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!