I'm 24 weeks pregnant and have experienced minor numbness in hands and arms every morning. Was so bad this morning it was really painful. I put on some ice but it seems that it goes progressively worse. Has anyone else had this happen in 24 week of pregnancy? Please tell me what to do.

I am at last day of 23 weeks, tomorrow 24. I have also pas weeks experiencing numbness in hands and arms. I wake up in the middle of the night and sit up stretch my neck and my arms and the pain goes away. I was told that I have carpal tunnel.

Hi there,
During my second pregnancy I began to get the numbness you are talking about. I went to my Doc because it wasn't a regular numb, it was painfull when I would wake up as well. She said it had to do with the baby pinching a nerve. Once I delivered the numbess when away. Hope this helps!

I have the same thing happening....Its been going on since i was about 20 weeks...what can we do?? Sorta painful at times