I have had this problem of having pain in my left leg when I start to walk for few minutes, may 5 minutes. I sometimes feel some slight pain in the lower left side of my back. X-ray have not produced anything noticeable by doctors. Pain killers are not doing the trick either. I need help in this part of Africa.

When you are walking, what part of the leg is hurting? Is it going down the back of your thigh by any chance?  I am wondering if you have a pinched sciatica.  If you have a pinched sciatic nerve, it will cause pain from the side of your back down the same side into your leg, causing much pain especially when walking.  Inflammation is causing this pinching.  You will need to build up the muscles around this area by... walking.  You will have to push through the pain with it, but if you can try taking 800 mg of Ibuprofen an hour before you walk, maybe this will ease up the pain you experience.