I am 33yrs old and have been having severe lower back and right hip pain for about 3yrs. I go to my doctor and he makes me feel as if I may be crazy. I mean how does a 33yr old have pain so bad that at times she is up all night and on those nights that I am able to sleep the pain of moving the next morning has me crying. I can no longer sit on the floor with my 4yr old and I can no longer sleep on my right side the pain is to bad. At times trying to stand up after sitting for a period I almost fall. I crazy or does this happen to people in their thirties?

Your pelvis is out of alignment causing nerve pressure on your twisted spine. Please consult an orthopedic doctor and obtain imaging like a simple X-ray! Physical therapy may be able to help you! Always listen to your own instincts. Request second opinions. Do your research! It's your health! Stay well my friend :)