well my names melanie im 20 years old. ive never been pregant in my life, i got on the shot back in may of 09 and than got back on it June 24th 2010, my friends tell me it could be anything wrong with me, like a bladder infection or kidney stone, i really dont know im not a doctor but i was in the bathroom had really sharp pains in my the lower part of my somatch its very hard to explain the pain i had but it was like somebody cutting my somatch inside it felt like knifes, it hurt for like a min or so and went away but my back hurts like crazy i have a somatch virus maybe that could be it but than again I really dont know i really dont understand, people tell me that The depo is not 100% and which it is'nt my doctor told me that not all birth control is 100% but its a good factor that it is but ive had people tell me that they have had friends get prego off the depo i dont see how that is possible because ur not ovulating and u have to be ovulating to even get prego to begin with so i really dont see how that could be but than again things happen. I just wanna know whats wrong with me if anyone knows or anything please reply back thanks :-)

really sharp pains would not be associated with being pregnant. pregnancy cramping is very mild. milder then when you get your period. you may have gall stones, a UTI or kidney stones. those 3 things will cause really sharp stabbing pain. they say kidney stones are worse then labor pains.

Thanks i will look in to that hun.