hello iam 20 year old male
for the last month ive been having abdominal and also weird bowel movement everyday, its like scrambled in little pieces, sometimes i get mucus. and ive been urinating kinda dark yellow lately mostly in the morning , and my lower back has been hurting , i dont know if its the kidneys or wat , but its like squeezing pain on the right and left side of my lowerback. in about a week i have a CT scan . and to tell the truth ive been stressing out lately and little anxious.
iam just wondering wats going on if any one can tell me that would be great
thank you

Same symptoms....going on 3 months now.

I have had these symptoms for over 6 months now. Any help/info would be appreciated.

Abdominal and back pain can come together many times and accompanied with all other symptoms that you have indicate that you have problem with irritable bowel syndrome. However your urine color can indicate kidney problem as well. Kidney stones can be very problematic because they can cause unbarring pain where nothing seems to help. You can use some pain killers but I don’t think that this will helped a lot. You should first test your urine and your stool to see if you have IBS or kidney stones. Then when you know the results you can start the treatment. You will have to urinate out the stones if you have them and this can be painful.

I know it's five years later, but I have these symptoms. What did it end up being? Your help would be great!