Since September 1st ive had pain while urinating, it then progressed to pain in only my right lower back side (kidney). the next day it was both right and left side kidney pain and this morning i woke up and it was lower left abdomial pain. september 8th i went to the ER and they took a urine sample and they couldnt find out what was wrong, they said all their tests came back negative. i didnt have UTI, STDs, kidney infection, kidney stones etc.. however they found blood in my urine which i couldnt see but under micro. they could.. they ended up after 8 hrs waiting in the ER telling me they couldnt figure out what was wrong but they would give me meds for UTI, when they had already told me they knew it wasnt that.... so now as of yesterday when urinating it doesnt hurt anymore but my pain in my lower back and abdomine seems to be progressing. also yesterday a friend of mine noticed 2 small square marks on my right shoulder.. they arent indentions of like laying on something etc. they are coming out of my skin. i just dont know what to do. the doctors dont seem to be helping. the only way i can fall asleep is by taking pain meds which the ER didnt even give me anything for my pain UGH! but if you have any suggestions as to what this could be please let me know and then i will go back to the DR and give them some suggestions as to what this could be. thanks!

Oddly i have the exact same thing going on with me....First i had some odd shooting pains in my stomach and it was more of a throbbing pain. But they started going away when i began having horrible back pains which started more in the middle of the back and worsened as it reached the lower lumbar region. It was nauseating and very painful leaving me feeling weak and restless. So i went to the doctor and took a pee test and he said it was a bladder infection... so ive been taking meds for a couple days now and at first i guess i believed bc i wasnt drinking enough water with them that it just felt even worse...but i had a friend tell me that i have had 4 redish squares on the upper left side of my back and that its been there for three days already...no indentions or impressions, nor does it have a raised feeling to it, but i've never had them before. I'm alittle nervous as to what could be going on with me, but if this helps you at all or find out what could be happening to you as it seems thus far very similar to mine, i would love fr you to give me a message about it. Thankyou, a helping hand, Ash

Back pain or kidney pain can be quite hard to tell apart, but neither typically features square marks on the shoulder. I have no idea what could be causing that. I'd be worried sick, though!!! 

Leaving the square marks, which are obviously key, out for a minute, things that come to my mind as possibilities are gastro issues like irritable bowel syndrome or peptic ulcer disease, gallbladder disease, or pancreatitis. 

It's frustrating you haven't been diagnosed so far but definitely go again now you have those marks. In case they disappear quickly, also take pictures. It could be the thing that finally leads you to a correct diagnosis.