I have a small lump inside ( not on the surface) of my scrotum just next to the base of my penis on the right side. It showed up out of nowhere last night and Im wondering if I should be worried. I have read that testicular cancer is on the actual testical not in the scrotum. Is there such thing as scrotal cancer? and what is a scrotal pearl?

There is such a thing as scrotal cancer. A scrotal pearl is a cyst that develops in the scrotum that is not cancerous. Get the lump checked out so that you can have peace of mind, okay? It is very much worth your time, okay? Let me know how it goes.

I have a large lump in my scrotum next to the area where my testicular tubes connect to my body. This lump appeared after a work related injury that involved a left side scrotal contusion (where the lump is), blunt force trama to the pevlic region, and hemituria. The injury occured 32 days ago. All the swelling and brusing is now gone except my left inguinal tube is slightly swollen and the lump. I am currently off work waiting for a surgeon to call with my appointment information. Could there be a herina inside my scrotal sack?