I am 42 and recently I have noticed a tiny lump on my right testicle while I was in the shower. I know that lumps are usual in scrotal area but I am bit worried because I am not that young. It only hurts me when I am pushing on it, and I am doing that a lot since it really bothers me. Is it possible that this is a cancer? There is no history of testicular cancer in my family.

The testicles are glands that produce hormone testosterone and sperm. Lumps on testicles are very common and they can develop for number of reasons. To minimize the risk of cancer, men should ask their doctors to show them how to examine their testicles like women examine their breasts to reduce the risk of cancer. Although testicular cancer is rare some experts think that testicle lump that doesn’t hurt has a great possibility do evolve into cancer. The risk is bigger in men between the ages of 25-35. Some of most common causes of testicular lumps are epididymitis, varicocele, hydrocele, spermatocele (epididymal cyst), infection of a scrotal sac, mumps, orchitis, testicular cancer etc. A varicocele causes swelling of a scrotum, due to a swollen vein and it usually occurs in teenagers or young adults. A hydrocele is a swelling of the scrotum caused by excessive accumulation of fluid. Remember, the best thing for you to do is to get that lump examined. Only then you will be certain what is your condition and what to do next.

Hello there I am writing this post to you because I had this type of experience, it was lump on testicles. At first I was very scared that I got a testicles' cancer and reason more for that was fact that I have the mumps, and I had sex without condom few times. That lump was a little bit smaller than a pea, and it did not hurt me, so I visit an urologist who told me that it might be some cysts and he recommended me some therapy which was really useful, honestly. This is my experience and I would like to read more experiences

is it possible for a 16 yr old to get this?

i don't see why a 16 yr old couldn't get it...
i'm no expert, but i have some sort of lump which i'm going to check out as i think it got bigger.
GET IT CHECKED!

i have noticed that my right testicle is sore also, and jst earlier today in the shower i noticed their was a lump.. if theirs a lump what are the chances of it actually being cancer?

I have the exact same problem, I'm 17. But I've found out I have chlamydia so that isprobably what caused it. I advise all of you havn't been tested for chlamydia or ghonnoreah to do so because that could be the cause of it.

i have discovered a small lump on my left testicle it doesent hurt and i have done some research and i think its just a harmless epidermal cysts but if you get sever pain or nausea you need to get treatment in six hours or you could lose a testie

Same here.

I dont know if I should go to the doctor, or just let it hang since it doesnt hurt.

Okay a couple of weeks ago I noticed a lump on my Left testicle and I am a 15 year-old male. It hurt the first couple of days when I first found it every time I touched it, and then swelled but then within those couple of days it went down back to normal but it is still there and it doesnt hurt any more unless I press on it, witch is only when I check to see if it is getting any bigger or any smaller. But other than that no pain. I told my parents and if it doesn't go down in a week, next Monday, then we will get it checked out. What could it be?

Is there a more common condition in teenagers that would cause this symptom? Im 16 too and i also recently found a small painless lump on my left testicle, i wasn't even worried at first but i couldn't find anything similar on my right

i am 15 and recently also have found a lump on my left testicle...i dont know if i should get it looked at or anything because it doesn't hurt unless i press on it and i couldnt find 1 on my right...what could be the cause?cancer?

hi there, i'm 20 and i have a small lump about the size of a small pea. it is not on my testicle but bellow it. i'm thinking it is just a lymph node but it has no pain when i push it or squeeze it and is pretty firm so i'm a little worried about it. all these other posts and the information i found online describe a lump on the testicle but mine is completely detached. i think i should go get it looked at i need a little more info, can anyone help me?

I am 15 and my balls had this slight second lump but I got it after a night with my girlfriend. We didn't do anything but maybe like sexual arousal could do something? Idk

I am 19 and recently I have noticed a very tiny lump on my right testicle while I was in bed. I know that lumps are usual in scrotal area but I am bit worried because I am not that young. It only hurts me when I am pushing on it, and I am doing that a lot since it really bothers me. Is it possible that this is a cancer? There is no history of testicular cancer in my family. i hve no health insurance at this time. what should i do?