hi im 17 years old and i have found a lump on the top of my left testicle it seems to be attached to my testicle but im not sure it also seems to be attached to a vein. im currently on holiday with my family and cannot go to see my doctor for 4 weeks so any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanx

The most important advice i can give you is to see a Doctor.
A testicular lump could be a bad sign.

Although there are several other factors:
If the lump is not painful....

HYDROCELE - is fluid collection in the scrotum
SPERMATOCELE -a cyst like mass within the scrotum that contains fluid and dead sperm cells.
VARICOCELE- vericose vein

If the lump is painful...

INJURY or TRAUMA
INFECTION of the SCROTAL SAC

I am positive that there are Doctors where ever you are. I realize that it's not comfortable seeing someone else but if you have an infection you must want to get treatment. Nothing like ruining a vacation just because you want to wait until you get home from holiday.
MUMPS
TESTICULAR INFECTION

thanx for the help i will try and see a doctor. i have one other question i get a kind of dull pain in the testicle from time to time is there a good chance it could be cancer???