i have found a lump in my scrotum and i dont know what it is and im concerned please help

Well I'm not an expert but this could be a varicocele. I found that the varicocele is a dilatation of the veins within the scrotum. Varicoceles are commonly seen on the left side than in the right due to different anatomic factors. Varicocele can lead to discomfort around the testicle, rather than actual pain in the testicle itself. Other causes of scrotal swelling are hydrocele, hernia, spermatocele, and tumors. A hydrocele is a bag of clear fluid that collects in a sac around the testicle. It may be the result of a direct injury or occur spontaneously in the remnants of an embryonic sac that remains formed around the testicle from birth. Small hydroceles may hardly be noticed and often resolve without treatment. Hernia occurs when the local support tissues weaken, allowing loops of the bowel to slip from the abdomen into the groin. Testicular cancer usually affects only one testicle. It rarely presents with pain or discomfort in a testicle or the scrotum. Typically, testicular cancer produces a painless swelling of one testicle. Direct clinical examination is essential, so I advise you to talk to your doctor. I hope this will help you.