I have noticed painful lump in my scrotum. It appears like total of three 'balls'
I am waiting for further investigation next week. Can it be cancer. it appears to be growing bigger and more painful.

Hey go get checked out for epididymitis i had it its from gonorrea,chlamedia,dirty hands,heavy lifting, and etc your be fine just go to the doctor and ur see whats wrong i got my from lifting weights u can get it alot though from dirty girls so watch urself

Any growth or swelling in the scrotal sack or testicles should be checked out by a doctor ASAP.

The second poster above is trying to tell you that it might be epididymitis. However, the swelling and infection could be from any of several VDs or STDs. However, heavy lifting is more likely a rupture.

As for dirty girls, your risk includes any "dirty" partner...which is why condoms are always recommended... and frequent hand washing before and after trips to the bathroom are always a good idea.

Good luck.
Let us know what you find out.