I am 17, and have had this lump on my scrotum for the past 2 years, maybe longer. I have never had sex, and havent taken part in any sexual activity - so hopefuly no diseases there.

The lump is hard, and doesnt cause any bother. It hasnt changed since i found it there.

Its usually not noticable on the scrotum.
When it is squeezed VERY hard, it begins to hurt, but never aches.

Nothing has ever came out of this lump - its not like a spot or pimple, its just hard.

When beginning to squeeze, it becomes white.
Its size is about half that of a BB pellet, so about 2-3mm in diameter - Tops.

I have also noticed a few (3) veins running either To it, or along side (closely) to the lump.

Its not painful nor aches when left alone, in fact, its as if its non-exsistant.

Its in the skin of the scrotum, not ontop, nor on a testicle. I can move it but is still attached to the skin.

Im just curious of what it could be, and is it a possible threat?

Also, if i need to seek help / treatment, where do i go?

I think you have developed a spermatocele cyst. It protrudes to the scrotum skin from epididymis and can be very little, just like yours but it could also enlarge to the couple of centimeters. This cyst contains milky fluid with some traces of spermatozoa. Like you said, they are not painful but could be pretty uncomfortable if they grow big.

When they are small and asymptomatic, they are left alone as they cause no harm and they don’t affect fertility. However, they could be removed by spermatocele aspiration.

I was also reading about some other scrotal cysts that are considered a normal anatomical variant that can be flesh colored or have white on the top. These cysts are also left alone.

Even if it’s not what I suggested it is a very good sign that the lump is not changing its size. It would be good if youhad it checked for the piee of your mind.

You can always go to a GP first and get directed from there or you could go straight to a GUM clinic and have it looked by an urologist.

Thankyou.

You have put my mind at rest.

I will probably go get it checked if it ever becomes a problem, other than that, thank you!

Hello everyone I have also lump on  testicles, and I did not know what is the reason for it. Yes, I am sexually active, but I use a condom almost every time. At first, i did not want to see a doctor because I am a little bit shy, but it did not disappear by the time and according to it I decided to visit a dermatologist. He asked me did I try to squeeze and I said that I did not so he told me to try and white serum started curating, after that he told that it will pass soon and I should not be worried.

I AM ALSO 17 YEARS OLD AND A FEW DAY AGO I HAVE NOTCIED A SMALL RED LUMP ON MY SCROUM AND I TIRED TO POP IT BUT IT WONT POP. IT IS NOT ON MY TESTICLES BUT ON MY LOOSE SKING TWORD THE TOP OG MY SCROTUM AMOST TOUCHING MY PENIS. PLEASE IF CAN GET ANYHELP TELL ME IIS ALLSO GETING BIGGER.
THANK YOU

Hello im 19 years old and i am sexualy active in a steady relationship
about a year ago maybe i notive a very small hard bump under the skin on my scrotum it moves around with the skin it has never botherd me at all or changed. i woke up yesterday and found it slighty bigger and looking a bit swollen there still is no pain or anything but i have become nervous becuse it has changed
i will soon get it checked out but to let me worry less could it be serious or would it just be a common thing that can easy be fixed?
thank you

Testicular cancer is rare. But it’s a young men’s disease, affecting guys between 15 and 35 years of age. There are normally no obvious symptoms or pain, so if you want to discover it in time you have to make it a habit to exam your testicles every month.
Do the examination during or after a hot bath or shower when the skin of the scrotum is relaxed. Soapy hands help make your fingers more sensitive.
Gently examine each testicle with both hands, placing the index- and middle fingers under the testicles and the thumbs on top. Gently roll the testis between your fingers.
Look for enlargement of the testicle or any change in the consistency. Check for any lumps, about the size of a pea. Don’t mistake the epididymis for a lump and realise that it’s normal if one testicle is larger than the other.
Learn what everything feels like so that you’ll know if something changes.

Do you feel anything that was not there before and doesn't feel normal, then it’s time to make a doctor’s appointment. Do this right away, don’t wait!

iam 18 and about a year ago i noticed a lump on my scrotum not very big the size of a very small bb but i have noticed some days it is bigger and somedays smaller i was wondering what this is and if i should be worried and the small lump dosent hurt ever.

Thank you for the peace of mind i too have what most people here are discribing the little smaller than a BB bump under the skin on my scrotum always wonderd what it was but it now sounds like a pretty common thing im going to get it checked just to be positive but this does put my mind at ease thank you again!

Im 14 and i have the exact thing described on the first post, im too embarrassed to tell my parents or anyone, but as long as im still fertile and healthy im good to go. At first I thought it was rare, but after looking many people have it apparently. Also it feels very hard, not like a liquid, its pretty much a solid inside the scrotum. It isn't on the testes, i can tell by moving it, and i can pinch the bottom of it with my testes out of the way, so thank you!

i too have a lump, not on the scrotum, moves about with the skin and has a hair on it, when applied with enough pressure it can release a liquid, i'm just wondering is it a concern to my health and should i be worried

If you ever have a lump on your scrotum, you should see a doctor as soon as possible just to make sure that it's not something to worry about. I don't think it should matter if your symptoms are closer to one person's than another's or anything like that. Just go and get it checked, make sure it is not cancerous, and then let us know if you're okay!

Hi, I am 38 year old. I also noticed small lump on skin of scrotum and not on testicles. It is painless. It is there for more than a year now. It is not increasing in size and is pink in colour. It is hard to press and becomes whitish on pressing, but no liquid comes out. I am father of two and sexually active and find no problem. However I am worried about the lump.

Also for last two days, I feel that right side of scrotum touching thigs. There is no pain, but it is slightly uncomfortable. What should I do?

Thank you

Gentleguy, I think that you know that if you have to ask, then you should probably get it checked out. It is more than likely a cyst, but it would be a good idea to help get rid of it so that you can have peace of mind and an aesthetic look as well. Can you go to the doctor soon?

I also but i have about 9 small little bumps on scrotum... they are all hard, do not hurt, and are not attached to testicles. I have tried to squeez them and see if any puss or anything would come out... but no luck. But I do feel a little better now that I kno this is pretty common. Thanks Guys!