I have a little lump on neck, right above adams apple. It was a pimple first and I tried to squeeze it, but nothing came out. But when I touch it, it feels like something is under my skin, it is hard to touch and like size of a half pea. I am afraid it could be thyroid cancer.

You can do a self examination if you are afraid you have thyroid cancer.
Hold the mirror, so you can see the area below the adam’s apple (this is a location of thyroid gland… be careful you do not confuse thyroid gland with adam’s apple). Second step is tip your head back, (but the area of thyroid gland should still be visible…still look at the mirror). Then swallow and observe all bulges, lump or unusual appearances when you swallow. Do this swallowing process couple of times. So, if you see anything unusual, see your doctor right away. It is not necessary thyroid cancer, could be thyroid nodule or enlraged thyroid…
I hope you’ll be fine.

I Like to see the Mechine Run by Adamsapple Swallowing