My issue started while I was swallowing a bite of hogi sandwich on the 19th. I heard and felt something pop or snap in my Adams apple area. Just below it actually. I'm wondering if I've torn a ligament or muscle. Like the cricothyroid muscle. I have no idea. But ever since thing the pain has been constant. Today it feels only slightly better. But every time I swallow, even saliva, it is painful. I feel like my voice is affected as well. My pain is right below the Adams apple on each side. I'm hoping someone can help. Should a doctor be seen?

Hello there,

I believe if someone tries to kill you than he breaks your Adams apple so if you were right and it was broken you wouldn’t be able to write this post.

I am not sure what is causing your pain in the throat and difficulty while you are swallowing so it would be best to see your doctor. I believe that it is better to be safe than sorry.

If you don’t experience any other symptoms than cold or early signs of flu are out of question and that leaves throat infection. Those infections are usually treated with antibiotics which are again prescribed by the doctor so basically you can’t avoid consulting your doctor about this matter.  

YES, it is

you should go see a doctor cause if it is some thing bad then you might die or something and if it is your adam's apple you would be dead and you wouldn't just feel pain in your neck for some reason you will stop breathing so yes i would go see a doctor about now

So Uhh this also happened to me but i picked a heavy object up and it hit my neck and i felt something pop and then when i drank water it started hurting and hasnt stopped since. (for 2 Days now)

I'm 15 and I'm feeling the same pain I think I broke my Adams apple every time I swallow it hurts I can't even yawn what do I do am I going to die soon help me

Bruh see a doctor

i can willfully crack my Adam's apple but it does not hurt only when i do it for too long. Also i can feel a little series of pops when i swallow but it does not hurt. If it keeps hurting just see a doctor but in my case it stopped after a little bit.

I just had the same thing happen to me, did you ever get an answer to this question?

LOL LOL LOL