Hello!

I have what feels like some kind of lump on my throat almost right beside my adams apple on the left side. I can only feel it when i tilt back my head and feel around for it. It doesn't feel that on the other side  of my throat . I've also had the sensation of something stuck  in my throat for a few weeks now (it comes and goes) I have a history of anxiety i'm contantly feeling around mybody , almost as if i  am TRYING to  find something out of place or abnormal. And once i do find it, it completely takes over my mind and scares the hell out of me. I don't know if its just me being paranoid and getting that feeling from contantly touching and  pressing down on my throat or if it's serious. I'm absolutely TERRIFIED to go to a doctor ,i  don't want to find out if it's cancer or something serious. I'm a male ,22 y/o, and a smoker of 8 years. Anybody else have any experience with lumps on their throats? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks  in advance :)

-David

Di David, I have the same problem. A lump above and to the right side of my adams apple. I havent gone to a doctor yet, but should . Have you gone to one yet? If yes whT was the outcome?

Hi im Steve in Tacoma Washington. I have exactly the same thing and have the same fears you have. I have a lump on the side of my adams apple I just noticed a day a go. it hurts when I swallow . I am a smoker to.

So did anyone find out what this was? I have the same issue and I'm worried about it. Ha I should go to the doctor but I keep putting it off. I would love if someone went and told me their results

Hi, im a 14 year old female. my neck where the adams apple is hurts bad and feels swollen. what is this?