I have a small problem and was hoping that some of you could maybe shed some light on what my problem is. I first noticed my problem around 3 months ago. When I turned my head to the side and swallowed I noticed that I felt some kind of itchy feeling in my throat. I didn't have any pain, just an itchy feeling. Soon after my gf's throat swelled up and she went to the Dr. He prescribed her antibiotics and in a few days she was fine. I kept on having that weird feeling in my throat though. So three months go by and the feeling is still the same. Recently though I have noticed a small pea sized lump on the right side of my throat just below my adam's apple. I have also been really tired and show some signs of the flu. My throat is not sore, but I feel the lump every time I turn my head to the side and swallow. That is the best that i can explain my condition. When I turn my head to the right and swallow I notice a dry feeling in my thoat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Hi get to your Drs and have them check your thyroid gland if it is enlarged,you could have trouble swallowing,
good luck.

I have dealt with this for years and have a bad neck and back. If you notice the feeling of having that "lump in throat", try laying flat on the floor and see if it goes away. If it helps, it may be a sign of disk problems in the cervical spine (neck). I've been through the endless tests of acid reflux and stress, and everything else under the sun. It turns out for me it was just a posture related issue and disk problem in my neck. Hope this helps.

Brandon