hey hey, i woke up topday and i've had a tiny, pea sized or so, bump above my adams apple, it doesnt really hurt me unless i bent my head back far, and if i touch it it feels hard, who can tell me what that could be?

Well,

Have you ever had any problems with lymph nodes before? In my opinion this can be a lymph nodes that gotten enlarged because you might have some sort of an infection your body. The thing is that this can also be a under skin zit that is hard but in few days if can get even infected with pus in it. If this is a lymph node then as soon as you get rid of the infection that triggered the lymph node, the lymph node will get back to normal. You can try to apply warm pressure on it with a towel or something to reduce the size of the lymph node. I hope this helped.

Good luck,

Karel

I have the same thing. I am a 23 year old male. I first felt it about a year ago. It feels like a mini m&m and it is perfectly centered about a half inch above my Adams apple. I don't think it's a lymph node because it feels nothing like the lymph nodes that are swollen on me from time to time during an infection. This lump is hard as a rock yet I can move it with my finger with no pain. Early on it was painful, but since it stopped hurting, I just moved on and never went to the doctor. Of course I'm worried it is cancer and hoped I could find multiple people online with the same thing so I could get a consensus of diagnosis(eseses?? I don't know how to pluralize that word lol) and see if this is serious. I have found that going to doctors in the past (for other ailments) has proven worthless. They're trigger happy with diagnosing and prescribing. I'd rather not know something is seriously wrong with me and die happy then get a false positive diagnosis that ruins my quality of life. Surprised to find a bunch of people on multiple sites with this problem yet no one knows what it is for sure.

can we please talk?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am experiencing the same thing and I am worried. I don't see a dr for 2 days
hope you reply