I am 19 yrs old. and I have a really sore lump on my nipple. It doesnt look popable.. It's way to sore to mess with.. Could this be a pimple or something else?

Probably a pimple, if it hurts then its ok. If it didn't hurt then it would be a bit strange.

I'm having the same exact problem!! What is it?!?!?

im the same but my lump is inside my nipple and im really worried it could be a cancer?

based on age, i'm guessing it's gynecomastia, more commonly known as rock-nipple. basically, at puberty, your body gets really confused and starts making female organs in your breasts. that's what the lump comes from, you start making the glands/organs of a female breast as the body has so many hormones running through it. if it stays longer than a couple months, i would definitely have it checked out as it could be possibly a hormone imbalance issue, or possibly something more serious. but somewhere around 50% of guys get that lump(s) in their nipple(s) during or just after puberty. and no, i'm not a doctor, but i had the same problem and did a lot of research and saw several doctors about it. hope i helped!

If it is pale in colour it could be what i have. After going to my doctors i was told i had a blocked duct or pore on my nipple inwhich the 'normal subsences' cant get out (i'd like to point out i have no idea what the substences are just that there normal). You should defo go to the doctor if its painful they will need to unblock it it thats what it is. Breast exams arnt as bad as i imagined. Just get a female doctor and take someone with you (they dont have to come behind the screan with you) get comfortable with your doctor 1st and wear something easy you remove/pull down. She will feel them both when stood and laying down. I just didnt look and didnt think about it. All the best. Go do something about it and set your mind at rest.