Hello I found a lump in my right nipple one night and I was crying because I thought I had breast cancer so the next day I woke up I checked my nipple it felt like a smooshed pea and it is wide as my nipple it was itching sometimes so I rubbed but I haven't seen any peeling or oozing when I turn to the side it sticks out ima 13 yr old boy and I'm so worried that I don"t feel like telling my mom it was like 3 or 4weeks winced I found the lump whenever I wake up it feels like it's getting smaller but today a girl hit my chest and it felt like the lump was getting big again guys any help please I'm so worried I'm to young to die!!! :$

Well it's definitely not breast cancer. Breast cancer lumps are completely internal and only petrude to the skin. If it is itching it could be an allergic reaction to something such as new laundry detergent or bodywash. You are safe and aren't going to die.

I am also 13 and have what seems like a ball under the skin on my left nipple. I have had it for about a month now and nothing is happening. According to lots of other threads we both have breast buds, which is just a result of puberty. The sad thing is that I have also read that people have had it for like 5-10 years. I think I will get mine surgically removed.