Both my nipples are inverted, I used to take shower daily and I used to clean the inner side but I have noticed, in the middle of the day my nipple start to smell and something whitish in it. But I don't have lump in my breast. It all started when I was teenager and now I'm 32 years old.
Please help because this is embarrassing to my partner.

I'm 17 and have the same thing. I've had it for awhile :/
I don't know what it is but it doesn't seem to go away with just taking showers because like you it comes back in the middle of the day and i find it strange and rather embarassing along with the whole having inverted nipples thing :|
Have you found out what yours was caused from yet?

I have the same thing! I am 18 and I am not sleeping with my boyfriend or anything, but I am embarrassed about them. I wish there was a way to make them come out or something...

Hello there. Inverted nipples are actually pretty normal and is definitely not something to be embarassed about. That said, if you want to make a DIY Niplette, you could just use a syringe. Cut the bottoms off and the plug can be used to basically suction the nipple out.  You could do this for a couple months and if it helps, get the nipples pierced to secure it. All the best!
And about the odor, that's usually because of secretions from the ducts. Just keep the nipple clean and wear breathable clothing.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have one inverted nipple and it also discharges a white substance which smells awful and it itches really bad if i dont clean it every day. I've had this since puberty. Im happy to hear its not related to cancer. I am now 61yrs old.