I am 15 have mild heart failure and Duchanne muscular dystrophy.I take 3 medications a day for heart failure.I noticed a few days ago i had a small lump under my Nipple and it hurts when i touch it,there is nothing coming out of the nipple and no redness.I heard this happens to teens that are going trough puberty,Could it be that? or something else?

Hi hun I'm so srry to hear about your problems you are having and I'll pray for you. I have a question about the lump, is it hard and unmoveable? Or is it soft and you can move it a little bit? And is there a head on it like a pimple?

the lump is a bit hard and nipple looks kinda puffy,my brother told me its because of puberty and that he had them when he was around my age but i just want to make sure

It most likely is puberty hun just relax ok.

my nipple bud got a little bigger now,is that normal to happen?

Hun are you male or female? Srry i forgot to ask that will help me alot better in helping you with a diagnoses or a better opinion on what this could be!!!!!!! :$

i am male

Yea it is most likely puberty hun. Just see if it goes down within the next couple of days and if it doesnt then I want you to go see a doc. Ok!!!! :-)