Hi. I'm 29 years old female and almost my whole family suffers from obesity so you could say-it is in my genes.
I especially suffer from one very specific type of obesity because my extra pounds are located mostly on the hips, thighs, and buttocks.
I don’t know what to do, because I have already practiced some exercises and jogging but none could help to reduce fat from these areas.
Is there any diet which target is mainly on the areas I have mentioned before?

Hi, I know what you are talking about. I could say that this condition isn’t rare at all. It is called women’s lower body part obesity.
Yes, there are specific diets for this condition. They all are based on ephedra. I know one and it is called Luprinol diet.
It is specifically formulated to relieve lower body adiposity in overweight, pear-shaped females.
Luprinol is significantly better than most of the better ephedra-based fat burners out there and it do a better job in specifically targeting lower body obesity.
The main ingredients responsible for the effectiveness of Luprinol are ephedra, caffeine and aspirin.

I bought this product from and got good result. Probably this is the best weight
loss product now in market at present. If you try it, you will definitely like it.