Hello. I'm 21 year old male and for always I had minor problems with obesity. I have never been seriously overweight but I've always had problems with few extra pounds that I couldn’t loose!
About two months ago I started visiting gym regularly twice a week and I hopped I would these extra pounds and maybe build up some muscles but it didn’t work out like that.
A friend has recommended me some fat burner called Zenalean and I was hopping that someone could tell me more about it.
I would like to hear some success stories from people who have been using it! Thanks!

Hello. I will tell you some facts from my life story and Zenalean. When I was starting with the gym I also had big problems with my tummy and waste fat and that’s why I started to use it.
It has helped me a lot and in these last couple of months I have managed to loose more then 20 pounds and I'm pretty satisfied with the way I look right now.
Zenalean are pretty strong diet pills that contain one herb called Ma Huang which is in fact strong source of ephedra. It is proven that this is one of the best fat burners on the market.
It is specially designed for people who practice sport and body builders with obesity problems. Each Capsule contains: Vitamin B-5, Bitter Orange, Ma Huang and Guarana.