Hello guys

I have a little problem with obesity and I really need to lose weight. The problem is that I am pretty lazy and I really hate exercising (even though I know it will be very useful). I was so thrilled when my friends bought me Contour core belt as a birthday present. I mean, this thing is perfect for me, I don’t need to do anything. I just put it on and turn on the TV and I am losing pounds.

Unfortunately, yesterday my dad told me that this gadget is made just for abs. Is he right, does Contour core belt work only for abs?

Hello.

Well, your question is a bit confusing to me. Contour core belt is designed specifically for abs and you are supposed to use it by wrapping it around your mid section and turn on the power. This product produces electro simulations which make your abs to contract and that way you are losing your belly fat (this is what I have figured out). So, the answer to your question from the topic label is that this product is made just for your abs.

At the other hand, by stimulating your abs to contract you are losing your belly fat and that way you are losing weight. I think that is the most important thing for you.

Hello.

Well, BlueRanger is right. Contour core belt is made specifically for abs. You put it on the abs so it is very logical that it works just for them. I see you are worried about your extra pounds and I have good news for you. As BlueRanger mentioned, this product is very effective when it comes to weight loss even though it is designed and works only for your abs. As you may know, your belly fat is almost 40 percent of all fats in your body so by losing your belly fat you will lose your extra pounds for sure.