I have heard for some product Slim ‘N Up that offers us Suddenly Slim diet. My friend told me it is a nutrient-rich herbal formula that helps reduce hunger and increase energy. She told me all the time I will feel great and enjoy more vitality while losing excess stored body fat. Off course, this sounds too good to be true, so I want to hear something about Suddenly Slim. Can you give me some info because now I do not know what to do?

Suddenly Slim is a weight loss program that contains diet pills and meal replacement shakes. They have a list of products which make up this program are called, Slim 'N Up. Those products are Slim 'N Up Free!, Reneu', and Body FX. Each of these products contains a large number of herbal ingredients, which are common in diet pills. For example, in these products you might find garcinia campogia, ephedra extract, chromium picolinate, and off course green tea. Furthermore, there are kola nut, hydroxycitric acid, chitin, dandelion root, cayenne, L-carnitine and many others. If you are interested, you could learn more about these ingredients at webmd.com's herbal index. This diet pill program covers the bases of the almost every weight-loss herb ingredient. There is difference of Suddenly Slim with some other programs, whereas most diet-pill companies specialize on specific ingredients. The goal of this system of ingredients is to create a thermogenic effect in the body. This means an increase in metabolism and calorie burn without altering diet or increased exercise.

Are there any side effects? DONT LIE TO ME! >:( >:( >:( ! !

This is no different from most fad diets. You'll probably lose weight for a short while, but not much of it will be fat and nor will it stay off.

One of the reasons why most people who go on a diet put the weight they lost back on is because they choose unrealistic diet plans that they can only commit to for a short time before falling back into their old habits.

If you really want lose weight and feel great then focus on eating healthy and being more active. Really, you don't need to waste your hard-earned money on fads like this.

Hope that helps. :-)

Warmest,
Joseph

How can we order this product and have it sent to South Africa. It has been tried here by a friend very successfully who was given it by an American friend.
Please reply soon as we would like to start as soon as possible.
Thanks
Lynne

Did you get an answer to your question?
I noticed this was posted on 1/11/06.

Yes, the Slim 'N Up Diet really works, as long as you stick to the instructions and take the products with the diet plan.

For any diet or weight-loss program the most important thing to do is an inner body cleanse.
This comany has a very well known product called Reneu. It does an excellent job cleansing the colon.
I started using Reneu in 1992. I used it for at least four months and lost 14-16 pounds in six months. I use it every four months now as a way to maintain the health of my colon.

I have found a great way to lose weight - and it really works!
Give your body a break. Flush the toxins and fat from every cell in your body. Figure out which foods aren't going to create more toxins and fat in your body.

Want to know more?
Contact me. I am doing it right now to lose 10-12 pounds.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Well, I used the the system and it worked great for me. I losted a total of 70 pounds and kepted it off 4 years now. This program is not just taking supplements this system also provides a healthy eating plan. Following this plan get you the best results. There no carb or calorie counting. So, if you havn't experience how would you know. Suddenly Slim is GREAT.

Very Happy,
Sandy

Hello Sandy, I purchased the suddenly slim plan however the meal plan was not in the box. Is it possiable for you to email the meal plan to me?

Thanks,
Wanda

Guest wrote:

Very Happy,
Sandy

Hello

I would like to clarify an earlier post. Suddenly Slim does not contain Ephedra. It is also not a DIET. Diets do not work, but THIS does. It is a BODY CORRECTION and BODY BALANCING, DETOX program FIRST! The great side effect is WEIGHT LOSS and BETTER HEALTH!!!!!

I wouldl ove to answer your questions personally.You can email me at or visit my website at . AS well, we have a recorded message that you can hear our founder and Doctors discuss our program. The number is

Please feel free to go on my website and see the product ingredients for yourself. I would be happy to assist in any way I can. As many people here have said, this program WORKS. I lost 18 pounds and 25 inches and feel better than I did in my thirties!

Susan

Please read our Terms of Use

I personally have taking suddenly slim a friend recommended it to me and have recommended to my friends and family. This product actually teaches you what to eat and you do eat 4 – 6 meals per day. It helps you to cut out sugar from your diet and meat for the first few days, and as you know sugar quickly turns into fat if you not very active. Most people want a quick way to lose weight, well here’s the deal suddenly slim does help you to lose the fat quickly however it helps you to maintained a healthy eating habit which in return you will lose the fat that you want to lose. If you want to know where to order it, go online to. If you would like, I can show you my before suddenly slim picture and after.

Please read our Terms of Use

Thousands of people have used the SUDDENLY SLIM program with incredible success including myself (31 lbs. in 35 days) and maintained their weight for years afterwards.

Now you can buy your favorite FirstFitness Suddenly Slim products for the lowest price anywhere EVERYDAY and get FREE SHIPPING too.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

this diet actually really works i used the diet for only 5 days once a month for 3 months and i went from a size8 pant size to a 4..ive kept the weight off since and am losing even more as we speak

I used suddenly slim a couple of years ago. If you follow the plan it really works! I was losing approx. 5lbs plus wkly! I am ordering more today! I ran across this site and decided to let the sceptics know how well this product TRULY is! HAPPY LOSING!!! :-D

Suddenly Slim is great!! I am actual user and now there is Suddenly Slim XTREME, OMG does this give me the energy and appetite control I don't have on my own! I LOVE to eat food, I have a problem controlling myself to eat right, I have low energy for house work, but I pop one of these suckers, and I am a cleaning machine!!! And I totally can keep myself from binge eating on c**p.

If you're like me: need a boost of energy for house work, binge on c**p food, feel insecure about your body, want to lose weight!! Then Suddenly Slim XTREME is for you. I pop one of those suckers and BAM I am like a cleaning machine in my house, I have like no appetite, and i dont have that yucky jittery feel. And when I want a light but tastey meal, I have a Suddenly Slim chocolate shake, it tastes liek a frosty!! If you need a bottle of this stuff I'll totally help you out. These things are amazing!

Please read our Terms of Use