Hello. I'm 30 years old female and I would like to find out some information about one diet. I'm fighting a battle with my body weight for almost a decade and I have managed to keep it in some “normal” limits of being overweight but I would like to find out some more permanent solution. I have tried several diet products on the market and there was nothing that could help me. So, just the other day I have read in Oprah's O magazine some great stuff about Hoodia plant based diets and I was just wondering does anybody knows maybe more about this.
Thanks!

Hello. I have also read some great stuff about this Hoodia diet and I will tell you everything I know about it. You have mentioned Oprah-well she gave us some advices on this mater, or how to buy real Hoodia. There are a lot of so called Hoodia based diet products on the market but you should make sure any product you buy is 100% natural, 100% stimulant-free, 100% ephedra-free and 100% caffeine-free. You should also buy from a supplier that gives you verifiable independent lab analysis with a Certificate of Analysis showing on the site. Real Hoodia is not cheap to obtain or process correctly and that’s why if the product is to cheep- you should know it isn’t real.
Product must contain only core of the plant and that’s why products containing kind kind of filler, pulp, skins, flowers, roots or other parts of the Hoodia are inferior, diluted and will probably not work.