Hello. I need some help here. I am not really informed when it comes to weight loss products. I have never used a weight loss product before. There was no need. I’ve been skinny my entire life, I am used to people forcing me to eat. I don’t know what happened, maybe it’s some kind of hormonal misbalance or something, but in the last 3 years I’ve gained more than 50 pounds. 

I am now planning to start using some weight loss product. 

So  here is my question- Is that weight loss supplement called Atro Phex made only for bodybuilding ?

I’ve been wondering the same thing! My brother in law is a bodybuilder. He is five years older than me. Last year they’ve had a tragedy in their family and he stopped working out for a while. He was a bit depressed but that didn’t result in extreme weight loss, on the contrary.  In only a couple of months he gained a lot of body fat. When he got better, he started to work out again. He has been using this product for a while back then and he was back in shape in no time. I am wondering if I could use this product.

Hello ladies (is this topic posted by a lady?). Never mind.

I am sorry to inform you that if you are not a bodybuilder and if you are not working out hard, this is not a product for you. There is a reason why it is so popular among body builders.

This product is targeted for the muscle building market. It is supposed to be used by healthy men and women (between 18 and 50 years old). And it is specifically made for people who are training hard. Average people should look for some other product that’s not as strong as Astro Phex. 

Master22 is right. This is a very strong weight loss product and even if it helps you in losing weight (which is unlikely to happen if you don’t work out a lot) you might experience a wide range of side effects. If you are interested to know more about them you can find that topic on this site, it was posted a few days ago.

My advice for you is- just stick with healthy food and exercise as much as you can. If your goal is not to have a body with every single muscle showing, then it’s really unnecessary for you to take any fat burners or supplements of any kind. Count your calories and you’ll do just fine.  

Try to loose weight naturally