Hi. I'm 27 years old.
I was never so thin and skinny in my life, but I could say that I had never also had serious problems with overweight.
I wish I could say this now. In a past four of five months I have put some extra pounds and develop real obesity problem.
I have read a lot about present diets on the market today and I am not so satisfied with the offer.
All diets are guaranteeing results after at least for to six months of using. Is there any diet that can help me in a week or so?

Yes, I know what you mean. Many diets are made to work only on longer periods but you must understand that this is easier and secure way to lose these extra pounds.
Short term diets are not so god for your health. Anyway this kind of diet is Fit by Friday diet.
It is one Ephedra-free type of diet that guarantee you lose of at least 7-10 pounds in a week.
This diet is specifically formulated to stimulate your metabolism, decrease food cravings, and accelerate the fat-burning process in your organism.
Good thing about this diet is also the fact that you will see the results quickly and than decide will you keep using it or not.
Good luck!