Hello, there. I am 23 years old and I have a weight problem. It really begins to bother me in aesthetically, but also in healthy way. I would like to know if herbal supplements can really help with the wight loss. I would really appreciate that piece of info. Thanks in advance.

Hello, there. There are herbal supplements that are recommended for the weight loss. Some of them are Senna, guarana or ephedra. They act like “fat burners” and they may be successful in short period of time. But, the main problem is not that these supplements may not be effective, but the thing that they may have side effects. These products are not often properly labeled. Some side effects are heart problems and increased blood sugar. Ephedra can cause seizures and heart problems. The problem is that the store managers in so called “healthy food stores” don't tell you about side effects. They just talk about the benefits in order to sell the product. If i were you, I would go to a nutritionist and consult with him. They have an individual approach to each patient and make special diet and exercise regime.