I was just wanting to know-what R the diffrences between pee and precum?Can they come out at the same time? %-)

pee is urine,
and precum, is a lubricating fluid produced by you body when sexually aroused.
during sexual arousal, the uretha , (pee tube) is closed off by the swelling of the penis, due to the engorgement of blood to produce the erection.
so you cant produce pee and precum at same time.

Okay well im 13 & im a virgin & When I Masterbated it felt like I was peeing. It did feel nice but I Stoped myself before I Did bse I didnt want my sheets to be wet. (Inbarising To explain to mom) Well Thats Just A Question I Have. No Rush to answer.

Hi there...I'm not really sure exactly what you're asking buddy.

If you're going to masturbate, and are worried about getting the semen on your sheets - just make sure you squirt on your belly or chest, then wipe it up with a tissue!

Let me know what your question actually is and I will answer it for you!

Also if you dont want to go all over your self you get get an old towel that just B4 you ejaculate go in to a towel and then when you mom is doing the washing of towels put it in the wash your self , that is what my 15 yea old brother use to do it is just a suggestion ,
and pre come is .. Pre-come is a small amount of fluid that leaks from a man's penis during foreplay and before actual ejaculation. It often contains sperm, therefore once you a legally aloud to have sex with a female you should always use a condom as soon as the penis is erect so you are protecting against STD's for you and your partner or pregnancy.

That Would Be Hard !!! Ima' Girl!!! But My question is do you urine when you cum. Sorry I confused you Though!!

hello again like i suggested put a towel down to save you sheets

also here is a little bit about female Ejaculation

Female ejaculation is prostate like fluid that
is pushed out of the urethra (pee tube) which originates from the kidneys and the Paraurethral / Skenes glands (female prostate- located under the g-spot area) during sexual arousal. Fluid comes from the kidneys passing through the bladder to mix with the fluid coming from the female prostate.

It is usually done during an orgasm, but not always. Just like a man/boy can ejaculate and urinate out of his urethra (pee tube) so can a woman!

The one most commonly seen in our culture is vaginal ejaculate, which lubricates the vaginal walls and oozes out during sexual arousal. Called, leukorrhea, it contains vaginal secretions from walls of the vagina. It's the vagina's natural way of cleaning itself. It is slightly acidic to keep infections away

Let me get the biggest myth out of the way- IT IS NOT URINE. Upon testing the liquid, scientists have found that it contains levels of glucose (sugar), and an enzyme (prostate acid phosphatase), which is characteristic of a major component in semen. It is similar to the prostate fluid within male ejaculation but without the sperm. There are also two other substances contained in the fluid, commonly found in urine (urea and creatinine), which are found in trace amounts. It is a unique substance, and unlike the heavier and thicker fluid that you would typically see when a woman is "wet" or has had an orgasm.
The fluid released during female ejaculation and urination are not the same however, they may share some of the same composition. Women who ejaculate have reported that the color, smell, consistency, and even taste can slightly vary from one time to the next. Diet, menstrual cycle and other such factors will influence the fluid.

that is what i can find about female ejaculation hope this had helped