Hello, my name is Kyle, I am 16 years old. 1 week ago I had surgery to remove a kidney stone where they went up through the penis with a rod to crush it up. They placed a stint in me and too it out today, one week after surgery. However, now I am not ejaculating as much as I usually do! I still have an orgasm but I am not ejaculating as much and I am very concerned. I did it once with stint in which is one time in the past week which is not normal I usually do it more but I figured it had something to do with the stint, but now that the stint it gone I tried and I still am not producing very much! I am as I said only 16 and I am very concerned, please any advice will be appreciated. Please help!

Hi Parks,

It is very likely a result of the stent.  It goes through your penis, into your prostate, and up into the bladder.  During the procedure they likely inserted the "rod" even further, into the ureters.

In short, everything has undergone trauma.  Remember, the sperm is made in the testicles but the prostate produces most of your semen.  There is a chance some of your ejaculate went into the bladder, a form of "retrograde ejaculation" due to the stent.

You just need some time to recover and you should be good to go.

You won't hurt anything by masturbating.

Thank you soooo much!

Thanks you so

Is it harmful if it stays in there?

Bro problem is solve or no???facing same issue please guide what to do??

sperms not coming after urge ..... Is this normal after a 2 weeks .... my case they didnt put stent after remover of stone ..... it was a endoscopi laser removal of stone .... it was not normal for me earlier

Same prblm how much time it will take to recover my regular ejaculation.should i stop to masturbation for span of time ?

Hi... I am 25years... stent placed in kidney 2 weeks back for stone removal. Undergone lithotripsy for 2 sittings for blasting stone. Now when I masturbate, no sperm coming out. Is it get resolved after stent removal? M worried a lot..

Hi I am also facing the same issue kindly share your experience after the removal of stent