I'm a male on Duromine i have been on and off stints this time ill do it properly. i'm on 40mg.. im abt 121kg at 5f 10" can bench nicely and decent strength. but just this man boobs and stomach fat, everywhere else not so bad.  i have to wear 4XL size shirts..

i started my course again but this time i have upped the instake to 2pills once a morning so technically should equate to .08gram. i understand how it all works etc... but lately ive noticed premature ejaculation during intercourse and masturbation.. i understand this is a touchy subject for men.. but if anyone out there do share as this has startled me as i never had this before untill i started again.

premature ejac to me is ejaculating just before and during an orgasm? i dont know how to say it in correct terms.

Hi I am experiencing premature ejeculation after 10 days of using Duromine, I have never had this problem ever, I am a 40 year old male.....I am stoping the use of Duromine and will never use it ever again, gentleman please be aware of this side effect that your doctor will not tell you about...

Yes I've experienced the same almost as it is pushing on the prostrate gland.
Also burn pain when ejaculating.

On a course stop this subsides back to normal!