Hi im 13 ive been trying for about two weeks to masturbate i have an orgasm were my eyes close and i cant stand properly for 10 seconds but theres never any sperm my penis when erect is 5 inches is tht to big or small and i have white specks when im pulling back to foreskin please let me know if there's anything wrong  with me. So just to clarify  I CAN HAVE AN ORGASM BUT CANT GET ANY WHITE STUFF , SPERM, OUT PLEASE HELP ME.

Hi Teen,

You may just have to wait until you are a bit older.  If your body isn't ready you won't ejaculate.  It does sound as if you are close.

Your penis size is fine, big or a 13 year old and actually it is average for an adult male.  The white specks are likely smegma, you need to clean that.

Hang in there, it'll happen, soon.

When I was 10 I didnt have semen, suddenly I started to have in an year.. I suggest you - keep masturbating and hopefully you will get it. If you want any tips how to make masturbation enjoyable pm me. I was very experimental teen when I was 12.

You are having a "dry" orgasm. You won't be able to have a "wet" orgasm until your body starts to produce semen, so you have something to ejaculate. Just keep on enjoying yourself and you will have a wet orgasm soon enough.

The white specks are smegma. Smegma is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. Smegma collects under the foreskin. It is normally white in color.

It can get irritating if it stays for a long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash under the foreskin periodically.

You sound healthy and normal for your age. Do not worry.