Hello. Over the past few months, I've occasionally experienced fairly severe pain when I ejaculate. This has happened during sex and masturbation. The pain emanates not from my testicles, but behind them. There are no lumps or any outward signs of problems. I've had no injuries to the area. I’ve been in a monogamous relationship for years and have STD screenings in the past with negative results. Could this be related to an enlarged prostate? I have no other symptoms (frequent urination, incontinence, etc.) related to that diagnosis. My brother recently began treatment for this, however, and I have a strong family history of prostate cancer. I have annual PSA checks.

A few years ago, I began experiencing pain in one of my testicles. I went to my MD and he said, after examining me, that it was probably inflammation of the lining of the testicle. Eventually it got better but the problem has become recurrent. I don’t know if this is related to the current problem or not.

Hello! I know that epididymitis, which is an inflammation of the tube that lines testicles, needs to be treated. If this is what the doctor said you had, it couldn’t have gotten better on its own.
Treatment is required, so that you would avoid infection-spreading. The treatment involves rest, antibiotics, etc.

The reason I am mentioning this condition is that the symptoms you described, pain in the testciles, and pain while ejaculating, fit into the description of epididymitis.

From reading the article the genetlmen with the problem specifies the the pain is not coming from his testicles but directly behind them. I have the same problem. At the end of my ejeculation during sex I feel like a sharp pain or a cramping off the muscle between my testicles and anus. I dosen't happen all the time during sex. But It always happens during oral sex while lying on my back. Also it happens after the forth and fifth pump of ejeculation.

You are using vacuum pumps for stimulation? These things can totally kill your ability to erect and ejaculate and may be the reasons of your pain. Maybe I didn’t understand you well?

What did you mean by pump? And are you saying that you are ejaculating 4-5 times a day. Can you explain a bit your last sentence?

You should know that excessive masturbation and ejaculation could lead to pain but only that, it could lead to painful erections, premature ejaculations and even headaches after ejaculations.

The main reason of these over-masturbation-complications is that the chemicals in your brain are being burned out as well as sperm production. If you masturbate a couple of times a day, your body doesn’t have enough time to produce enough sperm and enough chemicals and the lack of these neurotransmitters in the brain could cause pain, early ejaculations, etc

Have you checked these symptoms with your doctor?

Oh my god I am so extremely glad I found this article. I've been experiencing painful ejacualations of exactly these descriptions since about last June but only got them regularly about since around Christmas. I tend to go about a week or just under with less frequent masturbation and then it happens again.

I have been worried to tears about this more times that I can remember and (don't do it! I'm a hypochondriac and I know it's bad) internet searches have never been helpful and didn't fit my description. Until now. Exactly what I have.

I also feel relieved that to see I'm not alone in experiencing this. It really has got me down. Private pleasure is one fo the sweet things in life make up for it being c**p soemtimes. Without decent sex, I felt like there'd be nothing left in my life to escape to (and no I'm NOT suicidal! I'm sure you get what I meant).

Again, thanks. And I will be going to the doctor anyway.

By pump, he meant when you are ejaculating and it goes "pump! pump! pump...pump... ....pump..." etc.

Has anyone been to the doctor yet? If so what did you find out?

I also have this pain/cramping feeling after I ejaculate that comes from anus. It just started about 2 weeks ago.
My girlfriend and I have been masterbating each other and that's when it started. But it also happens when I masterbate.

Kind of worried- but I'll keep looking on the web and I might try to go to the doctor about it.

I'll keep you informed...

My pain is between right behind me testicals too. Between my legs. This pain comes intermittantly. I don't usualy feel the pain while masterbating or sex but it does happen and I could be doing anything, work just walking around etc. My doctor said prostatitus and gave me antibiotics which took some pain away but now the pain is a little different and not as strong. Almost in a different place. I noticed after it started happening last november that my erections don't happen the same way. I used to get it up by looking at a girl but now it seems like it needs a little more stimulation. Keep in mind I masterbate every day and have sex 3-4 times a week.

Well thats my life story. Can you give me an idea whats going on?

My pain is between right behind me testicals too. Between my legs. This pain comes intermittantly. I don't usualy feel the pain while masterbating or sex but it does happen and I could be doing anything, work just walking around etc. My doctor said prostatitus and gave me antibiotics which took some pain away but now the pain is a little different and not as strong. Almost in a different place. I noticed after it started happening last november that my erections don't happen the same way. I used to get it up by looking at a girl but now it seems like it needs a little more stimulation. Keep in mind I masterbate every day and have sex 3-4 times a week. Can this much stimulation over the years irritated my prostate or do you think it's something else...?

Hi, I have this exact same problem, has this problem been sorted out now?

Like the other replies, I also get the pain inside the body between the penis and the anus when I ejaculate. It is not an unpleasant pain, however very dinconcerting. It normally ocurs when I have beem masturbating for some time and have a build up of sperm. If I mastibate quickly it is not a problem. It only occurs when I masturbate and has been happening for about three months. I would be very interested if anyone has had medical advice on this subject.

I have this same issue but when I have sex and let it build. It just started happening about a week ago. It went away and now has returned. I have looked all over but this is the first place I have found with someone else having the issue. I tried to explain it to my girlfriend and she just said "Ya that is weird" If anyone has any information on this it would be great!!

I sometimes get this whilst/after ejaculating. Im 16 and not having sex so its only when masturbating. I not sure if its my mind going mad, but I seem to be linking it with happening when I have a full bladder ie. in the morning when wake up, possibly might be something to do with where I cycle alot perhaps. Its quite an unpleasent pain, like a sharp pain between testicles and anus. But I dont get it all the time.

I have had this problem for as long as I can remember. I have found it very hard to get intimate with women because of this. I finally decided to speak to a Dr. about this. I don't think he got what I was getting to, but after reading this it does make me fell better that other men are having this problem and I am not alone in this. I want to add something to see if anyone else is experiencing this too. I find that during foreplay I have to hold back and it seems like it is coming from one testicle and it is usually when that happens I get the pain shortly after. It reminds me of blueballs but more severe.

hi, well i had the similer problem but when you are making love, you dont realy care about the pain. i always ignored it. but i think that can be due to a few things not just 1. in my case due to some side effect of the prescribed drugs...
but othere reason can be,

Wearing yourslf out by too much masurbating.
Depends on your diet, too much fatty food and less fruits and veg. (liquids like water and orange juice help prevent pain)
Lack of excercise. if you spend most of your time sitting like at work in the office or driving etc.
Being over wieght (very big problem, causes less erection)
High levels of cholesterol in your blood
Disfuctionality of heart or liver (less blood flow around your penis can cause painful erections)
Use of drugs or too much strong alcohol will cause less erection hence pain.
Using too much caffine or sleeping pills.
Long term use of any prescribed drug.
And many more things you need to avoid and make a little change in your every day life style. these issues may seem little to you but now you do understand that do lead to a seriuose problem... PAINFULL ERECTION

i have come across 1 good thing though, eat your 5 a day (fruit and veg), some excerise maybe 20 mins to 30 mins per day and Pomigranet fruit. try it for a month and see for yourself. if no change then you have a serious problem, go strieght to your doctors....

Hope that helps. SEX GURU 8)