I'm really impatient, and it's gets really complicated during puberty. This will be spli up into 2 things (! things that I'm impatient about 2: Info on where I am in puberty) I will put them in order from how impatient I am 1. Semen/sperm (very impatient number one off the bat) 2. Penis growth 3. Height increase (I'm only 4'9) 4.Weight increase(I'm 76 pounds) 5.Voice (My voice cracks, but I'm sick of being called gay on CoD *I get called gay probably because my voice is high I don't even think it's that high*.) 6.Facial hair (I'm getting some) 7.Muscle increase I have some chest hair, armpit hair, a little bit of hair on my upper lip and below it, lot's of pubic hair, my voice cracks sometimes, I get tons of erections, a few weeks ago I was talking to a girl I like and I started pre-ejaculating (I can pre-***, can't *** though) I have gotten like 2 or 3 morning woods. I have a LOT of pubic hair (some are even over an inch long each!) My balls hang pretty low, and sweat sometimes (It get's annoying because they stick to me >_< That's also why I've been thinking of putting baby powder on them after I shower) I sweat a lot more then I use to. And BO has increased. Oh and I get mad so easy and I can be walking sunshine one minute and then want to strangle someone the next. Long read I know lmao :p I'm almost 13

Hi Will,

First off, you're developing normally.

1.  Semen/sperm.  Have you tried masturbating and what happens?  I wouldn't be surprised if you can ejaculate.  It will likely be clear, that's normal when you first start to ejaculate.  

2.  Penis growth.  It can grow into your early 20's.  How large is it now?  Average for an adult is 5 - 5 1/2".

3.  Height increase.  Most males have a growth spurt between 14-15 or so.  You should start to grow rapidly soon.

4.  Weight increase.  It accompanies the growth spurt.  In addition, testosterone will cause you to gain muscle mass adding to your weight.

5.  Voice, if it cracks it's beginning to change.  

6.  Facial hair.  Normal.  Usually the moustache comes in first with the sideburns next.

7.  Should be starting soon.

8.  Lots of pubic hair means you are in puberty.  Chest hair usually comes in later, like 17 or so.  Armpit hair is often later too, around 15 or so.  

9.  "Morning wood" is NORMAL.  

Are you having wet dreams, "nocturnal emissions?"  I really think you are close to ejaculating here Will.

Getting mad and the BO are both a result of the increased levels of testosterone that will increase your muscle mass and are responsible for the changes you see during puberty.  

You are NORMAL.  Ignore those that call you names.  They get a reaction from you which is just what they want.  Remember, we ALL develop at different rates/times.

Hope it helps.

Yeah like I masturbated earlier and it looks like a little bit more of clear stuff comes out and it gets on my fingers a little. I measured it a bit ago and it's 1 1/2 flaccid and 2 1/2 inches hard. No I don't have wet dreams I wish I did though

If you masturbate you may not have wet dreams. It may not be pre-cum that you are seeing. Do you have an orgasm, a good feeling, when you notice the "clear stuff?"

There aren't really accurate averages for under 13 since many males haven't really hit puberty. For 13 it would be around 3-4" average - so you are close.

Very few males have a full set of pubic hair and chest hair coming in at 13. Once you have that growth spurt things will change fast.  You are ahead of things in this department.

The voice usually between 14-15 it changes.  Again, things vary.

Hope it helps.

Yeah some clear stuff comes out before I orgasm and then it feels so good and then there's more and most of the time it is froathy looking. I really can't stop masturbating I've made it like 5days without doing it

You are having an orgasm and producing sperm from your description. Masturbation is very tough to stop doing once you start.
You're normal Will.

Thank you :) When should the amount increase I wanna see more come out of me, and it doesn't work everytime.

It will increase as you get older and the longer you masturbate.

Try to make your sessions last - it's called "edging." It will also help when you get older - reduces premature ejaculation. Basically, masturbate until just before your orgasm and stop. Let the feeling subside then bring yourself back to that point. Do it as long as you can, you should be able to do it for hours. When you finally do ejaculate the volume will be increased and it will feel very good.

The guys that masturbate quick, just to ejaculate, are the ones that usually suffer from PE.

OK I will try that :) But when I do ejaculate I can't even notice it it just stays on my glans. It's pretty sticky and hard to clean off. See the thing is is that I'm pretty convinced that I can't. Like I will get upset if I see things relating to it, like semen jokes, pregnancy (I just logged off of Facebook because my cousin posted something about her pregnancy and people were saying congrats and my cousin said congrats on your newest bundle also) I have nothing against her it just upset me :c

Like I really want more to come out I don't know why but I've been focused on it for over 4 months

The other day I masturbated and nothing came out, and a little while later when I was done peeing I shook my penis and there was like this sticky stuff dripping down from my penis (It was like in a line and it was at least 4 inches long, did I ejaculate? It was clear