how can i masterbate and make it last longer? when i watch porn and masterbate i seem to cum pretty quickly after wards, like a min or 2. but then i dont watch porn and masterbate it is differnt times like from 5 mins to half an hour
how can i watch porn but still masterbate afterwards for like 5 mins or more before cumming>

There's a technique called "edging"
When you're close to orgasm, stop masturbating, and wait for the feeling to get less intense so that you aren't about to cum, and then start again. Keep doing this until you wanna stop.

I've actually started to read a book about how to have multiple orgasms (orgasms with ejaculation only when wanted. to ejaculate means to lose the errection).

glu

Several years ago I tried to read a book on multiple orgasmic male, but found that it was so unfocused and unclear that I concluded it was BS.

I haven't missed the knowledge that it supposedly contains, but I'd love to hear someone review any book on the subject that they have.