I had always been able to masturbate. I am uncircumcised and therefore have used the foreskin of my penis to help with the masturbation. It was not until I had sex at the age of 19 that I found a problem with me. I easily get aroused but when I had protected sex, my penis became very sensitive about 3-5 minutes during sex that it felt just like when you have an orgasm and can't even touch it. Except that I did not climax. I later started to notice that sometimes when I masturbate I get this "after feeling" sensation of extreme sensitivity without actually climaxing, and my penis shrinks to its normal size. I researched this on the Internet and it seems that it might be a condition referred to as "dry orgasm." The problem though is that when I pee I don't see sperm in my pee which is one of the symptoms (supposedly where the sperm goes). I believe it might be that because I am uncircumcised, my penis (especially the tip) is too sensitive. I am not able to masturbate without the use of the foreskin. Using just my hand regardless of the amount of lube is just uncomfortable. It feels like that pain after an orgasm, almost like a wanting to pee sensation but not really/pain. I have started to lift the foreskin so that my penis becomes accustomed to roughness and also let the shower water hit it. I have to admit, my tolerance level has increased, but it is still not helping. The best way to put it is that "now" my penis is not sensitive to the touch but sensitive to stimulation. So my question is if I am having an ejaculation problem without the experience of an orgasm (dry orgasm), or am I having a problem with over stimulation that is  causing my me to "retreat" before finishing the job.....or is it something completely different? Any advice would be appreciated. A question that I ask myself is that if nature intended us to have a foreskin, then why am I having such a hard time with sex/hand masturbation? It does not feel normal. 

when i masturbate i only rub my clit i dont want to put anything in me that may cause an infection. i really dont know what to do in your case sorry i couldnt  help

your right ,you are born with your forskin for a reason, like most any animals, it is to protect it. At one time, or in some cultures the penis isn't covered like we do. we put two or three layers of cloth over it.I would never get cut. A lot of guys get hyper sensitive when and just after cumming. Some don't, just like some guys produce pre-cum,a little or a lot,and some guys dont have anything until they actually cum. I have retrograde ejaculation,from having surgery. And when you pee right after,you may be able to see it or there might be floating bubles. depending on how full your bladder is, it either has a lot or a little urine that it mixes with. You may also be feeling like you have cum,and stop,when actually you haven't gotten far enough to ejaculate. A lot of guys stop right before they cum,wait,then do it again. This is called edging. They want the pleasure,but know that if they ejaculate, it will be over with. I don't think your penis being so sensitive is a bad thing. Have you ever tried ejaculating more than once? I have been stimulated in the right spot and shot again. Women have multiple orgasms,while most men have one and are done. And when there done,they stop not carry if their partner orgasmed. Many women say they fake orgasm so it seems like they are having an orgasm together. Some women say they have never climaxed. I see guys who pull back their skin. A lot of mine is lost in the erection.I'm a grower not a showr. Try masturbating using less skin,and work on it until you can do it pulled back all the way. Your forskin is soft against the head, so the condomm feels like your foreskin,and with the added stimulation of having a partner that excites you,the feeling is like when you masturbate and you can't stop it. Women usually like to have sex longer than men. So if you can stay hard through the pleasure of your orgasm,and keep on going ,the woman your with will be happier than if you roll over and are done. Even if you can stay inside her when your done,the head will get used to handling the sensation that it gets after wards. I assume when you have sex your forskin retacts when you push in. Also try  having your hand around your penis when you use your forskin,you may get used to the hand as part of getting off ,just holding it,and each time moving it a little more,eventually you will be stroking and ejaculating....Maybe you should try using both hands when you stroke,that way all of it will be getting done together.You definetley imprint how you cum as you grow up, in porn they always pull out for the end,some guys use 2 fingers at the base of the head,which would never work for me.