Hi im 16 years old and when i masterbate i come right away,and i want to hold it a little so i can get the pleasure of doing it.

I assume you are a boy. In this case, you have to practice and get to know your body and how it reacts. The best way is to GO SLOW. Don't rush it! If you can use some good lube and slide your hand over your penis and head, as opposed to pulling the foreskin, that is much better. Change up your strokes (length/speed). Try sliding your hand up and down while counting...increase the number of strokes by one and take a break for a few seconds then go again (5 sliding strokes...rest....6 sliding strokes...rest...7...rest). The key is to get close to orgasm as many times as possible without ejaculating. You know you are there when your penis begins pulsating but no semen is being expelled. These are mini orgasms and are about the only way a guy can have "multiple orgasms". The more you get close to ejaculating but don't; the better your actual orgasm will be!!! Once you get close and have a mini orgam, start over from the beginning. Remember, this a way to get to know your own body...just don't rush because they say that when you are with a partner, your body will rush to orgasm if you mastebated that way---and that is no fun. If you are a girl, except for the physical differences, it all works the same (getting close a number of times before letting it go)!!!!.

The saying too much of anything is bad.... doesnt apply to you. You need to ejaculate as much as you can. If you get to a point where you can ejaculate so much, eventually, you will become rather numb to the stilmulation and it will take harder touch and more time to come. On the other hand, when you start having intercourse, you will have a hard time getting up and staying hard and it can eventually curve upward and make it hard for your partner to get in a comfortable position on top. (which could result in no more intercourse and masterbating forever.) Maybe you should just hold back and resist the urge. Youll get some eventually.

All of u are wrong. Do you know what the PC muscles are? Its the muscle that stop ur piss so if u go 2 the bathroom and ans stop it that the PC muscle all u have 2 do is work it out like u would ur arm.. Look around on the internet for some excersies iv'e been able 2 stop it ut like the 4 th time its hard and it ends up coming out in a HUGE load... i'm 16 and i have been knowing this for a year and i half and my bday was semp.. Or the best way is 2 stop wait till it goes back down then go some more

I BELEAVE YOU because I was doing some research and I was thinking if porn stars can hold there cum for like 2 hrs they must of used there pc to stop themselves from cumming .then I tried it...but it only worked for about 5 secs while I was trying to run in the bathroom and accidently shot it on my wall..lol the reason why is because when ejaculating your musles become num and you seem to can't hold it so I tried a couple more times and relized I can't do it..

Okay.
Enough for the youngsters.. I'm 35.

Here is the deal.
1) You cannot cum again if you just came. So cum.
2) As one person said, desensitize. It will become less sensitive if you work it. It may take a while. Whoever said you would loose all use of it is a complete id**t...
3) MOST IMPORTANT* how about stopping. Are you guys serious. If you are worried about cumming to early, stop for a minute. It is not rocket science. Just figure out how long you need to stop. It may be 30 seconds or 10 seconds - it changes each time. What do you do in the meantime? Disguise the stop.. Disguise the stop as you doing something different such as asking to change positions, and the best is to just take a break and eat her for a while. You will definitely still be hard and she will love you for it. Women cum easier that way and she needs it. So take a break and do it, then back up. Stop whenever you want, she will NOT mind!

Also
If expecting to be with girlfriend later in the night, then let loose a load a little earlier in the day - say about 3:30-4. Believe me, you will get hard when you see her naked. Do practice though and make sure that you have no problems getting it back up in that time period.

Cheers

100 wrote:

i don't want to masturbate but i'm afraid if i don't then i'll just cum at a bad time like at school or something. will that happen and if it will can i prevent it?

OK, you're concerned about coming during an embarrassing moment, in public?
I think this is an unrealistic fear.
Except for when you are sleeping and experience a "wet dream", we don't just suddenly "come" or "cum".

It takes some stimulation...some physical stimulation, like rubbing, or penetration, or stroking. repeated stimulation.

I once knew a kid who wanted to stimulate himself, so he climbed a climbing rope in a gym and unzipped his pants and then hugged the rope while he slid down it. He did this again and again, but still could not come.

So, to fear that you'll come when not wanted is not possible.

If you haven't had sex or ejaculated within about 14 days, your body will take over and stimulate your brain during sleep. An erotic dream or fantasy will take place as your penis stiffens and ejaculates. Frequently, this will happen without an erection, also. It's just the body dumping off the unused sperm that keeps getting produced. That's about all that you have to worry about.

THE KEY IS KEGELS!!!!! ok i'm serious people if you don't know about kegels they will save your ummm cum? yea anyways kegels are excersizes that can help you last longer, have more control, and even have more intense orgasms!!!! i've been practicing kegels for 3 weeks and so far i've had some of the most intense orgasme ever after lasting about 45 min while masterbating. SO HOW TO DO KEGELS
1-you can do them anywhere
2-just don't make faces
3-flex your PELVIC MUSCLES (basically like your pinching off a sh*t, thats your pelvic muscles)
4-you will probably be able to make your penis lift up a little when you do them
5-do these for about 4-5 min a day and your on your way to better sex/masterbation!
tell me how that works out for u!

Yep, it only takes me a few min to cum as well. But you know what! I know what I like and how to make myself cum that fast. My gf on the other hand has to learn what I like! Want to cum real fast? Worry about cumming to soon and you will. Instead of thinking how good it feels when having sex. Think about how much you love the person you having sex with. Look into her eyes or something else. You will be surpised on just how long you go.

As for painful sex cause the girl is a virgin. This is very true. First few times will be painful.

But after all this is done and said the girl your with won't care if you cum fast or take some time. This is cause girls don't feel much during intercourse. It more of a emotional orgasm, if they do have one. yeah it feels good for them as well, but not nearly as good as it does having there fun area hit with a pluser

hey im 16 and i been having sex for about year now and i find the best way to stop from cuming is to do it your self before i start it heaving sex. i tried many ways to hold it and what ever you do don't get video porn. do it with pics not videos cuz you well just follow the guys strokes in the video and he can more likely hold it longer then you so just keep getting to know how fast or how slow you go slower the better when havien sex

PS: i heard that when u look at porn, you're training your body to orgasm quickly!! If you want to hold your cum longer try stretching PC Muscles (muscles you stop ur pee with)

what if you've already reached the de-sensitized stage? is there anything you can do to reverse it? and also ive noticed some chapping/chaffing on my head and around the rim (i think it might have something to do with the stubble) how to i get rid of it?

If you feel you are becoming desensitized, the solution is quite easy.
Just back off for a while, and use lighter, easier stimulation.
Any male who doesn't do anything with themselves or anyone else for about two weeks will find their sensitivity returns, and their body will be ready to orgasm with a minimum of stimulation. The trick is holding yourself back for at least two weeks, eh?

before i start to masturbate,i would wrap a string around my balls and my penis,but dont put it to tight.if you got the string around your penis before it erect,then start masturbating.when you begin to erect,the string will tighten.masturbate untill you cum.you'll will notice that the cum dont cum out,you can hold that inside your penis untill you take off the string and all your cum will start flowing.

Hi there i am 15 i like to watch porn and masterbate at the same time but i cant cum i have never cum it is getting really annoying i try all the time but i wont just cum ... can some one help me ? please can some one help. me please :D