Hey im 13 and i probly started about 10 and i wand some sex toys from home i can use besids my hands and is there any v.... Like texters out there sorry dyslexic cant spell

Ya um 13 never dated any one

I use cinnamon and lotion lots of it and put on my Shillong it feels tingly and I cum withing 1 minnute

Im being serious about this because my cousin tried it after we watched American pie maybe make an apple pie he said its fantastic the feeling he gets idk if you're that desperate but if you are try it you might like it but umm you might want to make it on a night you're home alone and if you do wash up down there very well ok he used a condom so moving would get in him but idk if you would want to and if you don't wanna do that thats ok maybe just switch hands half way through it also if you use the opposite hand you usually use play wig the tip more ok hope I helped at all and please no hatin