Good day all,

My first neighbor Sloan is following Herbal Magic diet program. Whenever I go and visit him, he is all about this diet program. He is perfectionist, and when something is not like he wants it to be, we are in big problem lol :) He is very happy with it, but he is out of the recipes. He told me that he tried a lot of them and that he needs some new recipes for this diet program. He is not planning to quit it.

So, I was wondering can you help me? Can you recommend any yummy Herbal Magic recipes for weight loss?

Thank you very much! 

What do you think about yummy and delicious Apple Pie? I think that every person at this world just love this meal. This is very, very light meal and it tastes nothing like some diet food. That is one thing that makes this pie – unique :).

You will need – one cup of rolled oats, two tablespoons of wheat germ, two tablespoons of light margarine, one package of some sweetener, three cups of fat – free vanilla yogurt, tablespoon of baking powder, two apples, unsweetened applesauce and cinnamon.

Preheat oven at 200c. I really believe that you know how to make a pie. :)

Enjoy your day!

Hello there,

I don’t know what he was eating before, but I believe that there are so many recipes that you still can find in this diet program. Don’t be mad at me Baby, but this apple pie recipe is really simple. I can offer you something really unusual – at least, I hope so.

No guilt triple chocolate cake is delicious and magic :). You will need: 3 tablespoon of margarine (soft, light, non-hydrogenated), 8 graham crackers, 1 package of Snacker's Choice Hot Chocolate, 4 tablespoons of wheat germ, 1 package of VHP, chocolate, 1 3/4 cups milk (1% or skim), and 2 Snacker's Choice Premium Chocolate Fudge Bars

You will do next steps : microwave your margarine in a small bowl. Crush graham crackers in a bowl and add melted margarine, snacker’s choice hot chocolate and wheat germ. Then, mix it well. Bake mixture and enjoy! You can serve this with chili :)

Good day,

LOL, I agree with you, maybe it is not that creative to make an apple pie, but I don’t agree that this is some old recipe. According to you, we should avoid it because it is traditional – no :)

I have some recipes that maybe are not that simple, but I don’t know would you like it. Here you are:

You need 7 stalks of celery, half cup of 1% cottage cheese, half tablespoon of dried ill, half tablespoon of garlic powder and onion powder, and the same with paprika.

You don’t need to cook it, it is very good when it is hot outside :)

Good day,

Thank you for your recipes. I have to say that I love to eat chocolate, and maybe I will make this cake – but for me : I want to be nice and bake something for him, some cookies that are allowed in this diet program. I want something that I can bake for him and gave him, because it is his birthday for two weeks. I am not for an apple pie, to be honest, because I don’t see any difference in this recipe and ordinary recipe :)

Maybe I am wrong, but I need something that is more creative :) If you know what I mean.

Thank you anyway! 

Hey there,

I have one advice about the recipe that you can make. It is something like pudding and it is delicious –at least, I think so. And, it would be nice to make this one and give him as a gift :) I call it vanilla cloud, but I believe that the original name of recipe is vanilla sky. It is so fluffy and tasty. It can’t be simpler than it is. You need one package of vanilla VHP, half of cup of skim milk and half of cup of cherries.

All you need to do is to process vanilla VHP and milk in a blender on high speed for ten minutes. Divide shake between two dessert  dish, put some cherries on it and enjoy! 

Hello there,

That is it. I think that I am going to make this recipe, because those Vanilla Sky or cloud looks really tasty for me. And, I can’t make mistake with it, right? I think that I am going make it together with some cookies that I can serve with it. Thank you very much, you gave me so much recipes, that I can even consider to follow this diet program. It is really colorful menu and I have to say that I like it :)

Anyway, I am going to make that for me and for my kids as well. I am sure that they going to be thrilled :)

Tnx, once again.

Have a nice day!