Ok so I'm a virgin I'm totally new at masterbation and idk where to insert my fingers, I really want to cum and feel that amazing sensation I don't have anything in my house that I can use to help and there is no point in buying a dildo or a vibrator because I live in a strictly religious family but I would like to have my own little secretly personal fun ;) so please help me!

if u dnt want to finger urself you can rub ur clitoris(that little bump at the top of the vagina) ,you can use ur fingers and rub it or you can use something that vibrates like an electrical toothbrush that you wrap a latex glove over it so you wnt damage urself or a therapeutic  massager like the one at walgreens you can hold in ur hand. explore ur body find out what makes you feel good, its ok to masturbate i started when i was 16. p.s if u have nosy parents like i do you can masturbate when its really late when everyone is sleep and lock ur door and muffle ur moans with a pillow or a towel you put  in ur mouth. you can also wait til everyone leaves the house and then do ur business ,and u can also go to the bathroom and lay in the tub and do it and bring a radio and play it loud so no one will hear you but dnt put water in the tub if you use something electrical u can run alittle water but not alot that the mechanical thing will touch. also think about someone u wanna have sexual relations with it will help alot or if ur old enough like 14-18+ you can watch porn if u r into that stuff.

well good luck! :) 

have fun

p.s when  u masturbate on ur bed put towels down more than one so your bed wnt get wet.

Try an electric toothbrush. Stick it in and turn it on.

hi. am a teen and i just started masturbating. i don't like fingering or sticking stuff up either. i recommend humping something. a good way to do this is take a cover and put it between your legs and then start hitting it with your private area. start slow and then get faster and faster. you can also get a stuffed toy and hump that. but start really slow and get faster. keep going. getting faster and faster. and then take your hand and cover your region and then rub lightly and hump really slowly, then get faster and harder. try talking dirty to yourself too. you can also rub your boobs or clit while doing this. it feels sooooo good. and keep going. don't stop. and once it starts pounding, keep going, it feels so good. eventually you will orgasm. hope this helps xx

Okay I hump pillows to it feel very good

i masterbait and i hump like a wood stool or a bed side but not naked it feels soo good

Ok So I'm 13 and I wanna masterbate sooo bad But every time I try my Vagina ends up Hurting don't get me wrong I get wet actually very wet anyway I've tried lots of things(humping things,Rubbing against objects,Fingering myself,Rubbing,Squeezing,pulling on my Clit But nothing is happening all that happens maybe is that my Vagina with get a little bit wet.Nothing else and I'm starting to think that I Can't Masterbate.So Please Help me._.

Question how do you position yourself to hump it like do you sit on it and hump or what?

i usually begin with rubbing my clit in a nice circular motion, then i would begin to get really wet. Once you are really wet just slip your fingers down slightly underneath your clit into your vagina, if you have never done it before begin with one finger go in and out nice and slowly, also i recommend placing a pillow underneath your but, it makes it a lot more pleasurable when you finger yourself. you will begin to get used to it, and start to experiment more and more to figure out what suits your body. hope this helped. 

I Recommend Rubbing Your Clit On Something Solid, This Is What You Need At First To Start:

Your Phone Charger (Needs To Be Wet At The Front)

Thats All You Need. Then, To Get Started:

Get Really turned on

Spread Your Legs Wide Open

Put The Charger On The Vagina

Rub It In Diffrent Speeds

Enjoy!

I Know It Sounds Like Nothing But It Feels Amazing!

If You Need To Talk Just Reply And I'll Talk.

P.S: I Am A Virgin

i sugest getting a tv remote or something hard and rubbing it on your clit, then slowly slide down to your vagina and rub at different speeds. also humping a pillow is also good.

What you should do is go to your bathtub and turn on the water to the temperature that you like and position yourself so that you're lying on your back in the bathtub and your vagina is under the faucet. The running water needs to hit your clit and the force of the running water shoudlnt be too strong. Then just wait and soon you'll orgasm :)

I don't know how to masterbate at all can you please help me?

It's easy you do that than I write it, there are many ways on here to see how to do it.
But be alone, relax, don't do anything that hurts or you feel pain doing.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use