ok so im a female. i love to masterbate but my usual routine, rubbing my clit, is getting old. i need some great ideas for a great orgasmn. i dont have a removable shower head and have no way of getting a vibrator, dildo, etc. and no, i dont have an electrical toothbrush. is there anything else around the house i can use. any ideas?!

to tell you the truth i am 16 but am very expirienced in pleasuring women. have you tryed your g-spot yet? it is on the top side of your vagina about 2 inches in. its an egg shape and if you rub it hard enough u will get a great orgasm. after you have tryed that... do it again, except this time rub ur clit with ur other hand note: u cant have a hymen(not a virgin)to do this.

if ur having trouble then follow these guidelines:
preparations: being naked helps alot. i dont know if your gonna cum so put a towel under urself. sit upright on your butt, spread your legs.
1: take your dominant hand and run it down your p***y
2:take 2 fingers(usually index and middle) and insert them in.
2.5: your palm should be up
note: it is located on the top side of ur vagina if ur sitting down.
3: insert fingers all the way
4: make a 'come here' motion with your 2 fingers(you should feel a slight elevation to start)
5: after you have located it there are a couple ways to manipulate it. the easiest is rubbing it.
6. make that same motion again exept when u hit it thrust along your g-spot with your fingers. its not about how fast you are going but the pressure and technique you use.
7. begin with medium pressure and when it "starts to fill up"(only way to describe it, it kinda inflates like a water balloon) try to juice it by applying more pressure.
8. if it starts to feel amazing and you feel a pee'ing sensation, dont hold it back, you are about to cum(discharge)
9. this is where it changes for some women. if it feels uncomftorable to keep going while you are discharging then stop. if not then keep going as hard as u can.
10. pretty much just repeat the process until your body is too weak to continue.
hint to climax: with your spare hand try to play with your tits or clit.
-some guy

When it comes to female masturbation, your mind is your most powerful tool — along with your hands. 

Sure, a vibrator is great, really great, and it allows you to climax much faster and much more strongly, but if you have fingers and thoughts, that's really all you need. 

Some ideas:

- Experiment with using one finger and several fingers, or even the whole palm of your hand. 

- Use different motions, like circular, sideways, and up and down. 

- Try to insert something into your vagina, something safe, as it may stimulate you. 

- Try to find your G-spot. 

- Try some breast play as well. 

- Try different positions, like lying down and sitting up. 

You should also try reading sexy novels to get new fantasies, or think of things you would really like to try out in real life. 

I love masturbating better especially if your partner fiddle my nipples with his tounge

I love nothing more than masturbation these days but i get mighty annoyed when i come in 5 minutes and its all over. Is there something to keep me going for awhile

what i love to do is get naked..Stimulating my body. take a pillow or a big teddy bear lay on a flat surface on my stomach. inserting the teddy bear or the pillow between my leg. and squeeze the objet as much as i can.. or else humping or rubbing against object may also help you. DD: also, thing objects that can penetrate into your vagina around the household; a candle,a lip gloss,the handle of a hair brush,vegetables''such as cucumbers,carrots..,a big fat marker,and of course your fingers... if you have no removable shower head then you turn the shower on lay in the bath tube with your legs wide open and let the water fall on your vulva. but don't forget to stimulate your self :-P hope i help

try the "stop and go" method; when you are close to coming but are not about to discharge, simply stop. wait for your body to calm down a bit, then begin masterbating again. repeat 4 or 5 times(which easily takes up 25-30 minutes) and then when you come your orgasm will feel even more amazing. problem solved!

*note that you should discharge ONLY ONCE when using this method if you want an amazing orgasm*

also try: using the toilet paper roll holder(the 5" long cylinder that you must remove to replace a roll of TP); using long candles can be quite enjoyable for me ;) ; and maybe an old cell phone that has a vibrate button can be used for a makeshift vibrator (i use to use my old nokia, it vibrates perfectly and fits nicely into my p***y.

hope i helped!! :D

Dear Guest!

i had the sam problems as u... rubbing my clit just was not doing it anymore.
it got BORING!!

solution... ICE!!
honestly.. one or two ice cubes to begin is good... once ur used to it jus add more.
it makes ur G-spot numb and u can go for hours and once u orgasm... u really orgasm.

I see the ice thing alot but what to you do just put it on there and let it melt or what? I gotta no befor I try plz

:D :D :D :D :D

I PROMISE THIS IS A GREAT MASTERBATION TECHNIQUE
HOWEVER YOU NEED A REMOVABLE SHOWER HEAD
IF YOU HAVENT GUESSED BY NOW GET YOUR ASS IN THE SHOWER YOU turned on THING AND SPREAD YOUR LEGS APART ( THE WIDER THE BETTER ) YOU NEED A SHOWER HEAD THAT CHANGES THE POWER THE WATER COMES OUT ... TURN TO THE MOST POWERFUL TURBO BOOST ... USUALLY THE LAST OPTION ... PLACE THE JET OVER YOUR CLIT ... AND THE TIP IS NOT TO MOVE THE SHOWER HEAD ... HOWEVER KEEP IT STILL AND INSTEAD THRUST YOUR PELVIC AREA ( LIKE YOUR HAVING SEX ) START SLOW AND SPEED UP AS IT STARTS TO FEEL BETTER. WITH YOUR SPARE HAND MAYBE RUB YOUR BREASTS. MAYBE YOUR BUM.

YOUR IN THE SHOWER AND NO-ONE CAN SEE YOU ... SO LET GO BE NAUGHTY ... YOU WILL LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT

i usually masterbate nearly every day.. and i use my hairbrush handle and baby oil.
but it's starting to get a bit boring and i need something bigger and more fun that i can get my hands on in a household.
any suggestions?

:-S I have found a small flashlight handle can be fun and have a squirt gun full of warm water ready. When you start to cum insert the tip of the squirt gun in your vagina and fire away it feels like some one is coming in you wow wow wow

i am a guy, so i am just going by what i have been told, but i hope this helps someone :-),

apparently ice {as said} and long cylindrical icy poles are good, i assume the icy pole was placed in a condom but i actually didn't go into that much detail.

Gspot is another fairly common area to stimulate, and a must try for all girls.

Items like candles are good since they come in varying sizes and lengths.

finally i had a friend talking about how she was going to try to make one of these:

good luck all

8-| well i am 13 and i love rubbing my vagina but after so long (4Mins) it fells ded tender and sencitive help i tried fingering but felt uncofetable why might this be?[

I masterbate about once very 2 weeks or so. I really enjoy doing it! I have had orgasims before but i really want to cum! i start by slowing rubbing my clit with my legs spread apart, eventually i start to rib my clit harder and faster till i feel that im nice, wet and ready to enter. I use 2 fingers to finger myslef, i slowly go in and out and then eventually pick up speed. I really enjoy pleasing my g-spot by pushing on it constanly. After about 5 mins the feeling starts to slowly go away and im really wet but i dont think that i have cumed yet %-) Some girls are able to cum, i just get wet. Is there anyway i can make myself cum? I would really like to be able to make myslef cum cause just alwasy getting wet is getting kind of boring. Is there any techniques i could use to make myself cum? If so please let me know.