I am a 13 year old Girl, Living at home. As you can Already guess Im Pretty Tight. I really need some Ideas/Tips/Methods To Help Me Masterbate/Have an Orgasm (By Myself!!). I am to young to Buy sex Toys (Dildo ect..) and Im not to Keen on using food because my Family would notice, (Apart from Ice cubes) But I am Up for ANYTHING! o.O
I Would Like Some Methods, and Different Things I could Use aswell, Please! :-P

When you're in the bath, stick ur vagina under the water and rub it. Omg it feels soooo good 

Try putting some lube on your hand and rubbing your clit. I worked for me. Other than that In a bath of shower feels good.
You mainly get orgasms from your clit so try pinching/rubbing/circulating.

Hope this helps

try putting the handle of a hairbrush in your vagina and slowly moving it in and out while rubbing your clit. (i know it might sound weird or gross but it worked for me...and it feels great and you can always wash the brush just make sure there are no sharp edges on the handle ok??)

Have u tried sexting? I have a friend that says that's what always gets him off. I'm willing to try it and u said u were up for anything sooo...

Sexting is against the law!

bigbadben wrote:

Hannah727 wrote:

Im 13 and im up for that too!!! If u r interested Private message me!! :)

Just rub it with your middle finger

Massage it with your finger...just watch some vids while doing it

What do you do right now to masturbate?

You should sexy or look at porn

you can use either end of a tooth brush and the handle of a hair brush but i am 13 aswell and i think using your fingers are the best way hope this helps and please like x

Have u tried 4 play with yourself? Try working yourself up to point where ur really hot and bothered and start playing with yourself that should do the job

Don't sext.  Your parents will catch you. Been there, done that.Ask your parents to go shopping in target or wherever and get a new vibratin tooth brush ( The end rounded)    also get gloves ( Substitutes for a condom). Brushes are also good, but don't forget to slip on the glove ~!. Urmm... i made my own dildo by putting two peppermint ballls (keep 'em wrapped) and a glue stick into the middle finger of the glove.  It's amazing.Signed. Shanna.

im 13 too and im having the same problem. i usually massage my clit until it feels nice, but im just as inexperienced as you are.