I'm 13 and I've used the end of my bed, like the pole by getting a pillow and sitting on the floor and putting the pillow where the pole meets the floor and wrapping my hands around the pole and humping the pillow. I've also tried putting a bubble wand putting it in me and using a a pillow pet and having it closed and sticking the bubble wand in the pillow pet and hold the bubble wand and humping it. I've tried a back massager, sitting on it and humping it. I've tried the water thing and porn.... I've tried a lot of this and it's getting old... Is there anything I can do to get more pleasure faster?

Faster is surely not better.  Take your time, arouse yourself by reading whatever arouses you or watching whatever on the computer or TV.  The "trick" as you put it is to simply slow down and smell the roses.  Make a project of it, you will be surprised in the results I think.

What are some things I can use? I don't think I'm using them right. (>.<)

Use the backmassager but turn it on so it can start vibrating.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

I get told you shouldnt but I used a carrot, it was about the same size as a d*ck and it mad me squirt for the first time x

USE A TOWEL OVER PILLOWS THE FIBERS WILL STIMULATE YOUR CLIT

Am 13 bored at a caravan site but it turned out to be the best time ever !!! The shower blocks the place to be :)

I tried but did'nt work do u have any other tips? and i want to cover it up because it dont want my parents finding clear liquid over my pillow as im only 14.

I use a bubble wand and I've been using a sharpie it feels good in there when I go fast