Hey, I am a 13 year old girl & iI ♥ masterbation and my mom does not want me doing it so I can't use sex toys :( One masterbation trick that workis for me is I put my right hand straight under my vagina (thumb in vagina) and u just move around like ur humping this works pretty good u can do it nacked or dressed PLEASE SHARE SOME TYPES!!!

You need to stimulate your Clitoris. That is the most sensitive part,I guess..Just use your right middle finger and try. Since you are still 13, I believe you are a virgin.. So no need of losing your virginity by inserting anything (Toys,fingers..etc) into it.. :)

I'm a 14 year old guy but I've heard that if u put ur clit under the stream of water from the bath it feels realy good.  PM me I'd u need to ask anything else

Do you have any tips for 15year olds I love to masturbate and I love to do it in bed naked how do I do it so I can get that rush all over my body 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

The best rush I have had,was when I rubbed my p***y naked in my bed,and I knew a boy in my class,we were 15, should come and give me some books.But I didn't know when.He came into my room,stared with big eyes and after max 15 seconds,I saw a big bulge in his shorts.He took off his shorts and t-shirt, I saw,felt and played with a penis for the first time that day.

Actually im pretty sure it isnt losing your virginity unless it is legit sex and a genital penetration. Or if like same-sex sex just the intercourse. Pretty sure.

what i did i know its not right but i serched throught my moms drawers in her room and founded tons of toys so when she si not home and i am like over the summer i use her toys buut during school i my hands or a hair brush or if u can do big things i used a 2 litter bottle and im 13 and my dosent know i have been doing it since i was 7 when i found out what i was doing but i have really close friends both sexs and they will come over and if its a girl we will suck each others tits and hump each other if it is a guy he has a condom on in case he will suck my p***y i will suck his penis but we hump a lot he will rub his penis on my p***y but not inter with his penis but pretty much anyhting around your house that is round and not to short hope this helps

Lol yes I really bet you would just love to have yong girls talking to you about masturbating ;) lol you would just be having a great time yerself to eh

i want to b your friend

hey i can help you

Im a guy but my ex (while we were dating) told me that puting your pointer and middle finger in your p***y and moving it sort of up and down and sort of side to side is very plessureable not 100% sure tho (My ex was a lying b***h soooooo) hahaha

Still want help?

Need help still

Wanna talk x

I would recommend starting by stroking and gently squeezing your nipples, if your titties are big then you may be able to suck your own nipples, that feels amazing! If not keep using one hand to stimulate the nipple while moving the other down. Next lick your fingers and gently place them between your legs, feel for the little lumpy bit which is your clitoris. That is the most sensitive part. Gently rub over the clitoris and every now and then slip your hand lower and pop some fingers into your hole. Don't forget the clitoris so back up and keep rubbing, experiment with pressure and movement, up and down might feel great but little circles can take you to another world. Don't think you have to use the tip of your fingers the whole time, putting the flat of your fingers covers the whole clitoris and can add even more feeling and sensation. Keep rubbing and sucking until you feel your body shudder and you don't think you can take any more.