im 14 years old and i was wondering what can i use in a house hold to masterbate with i cant buy any sex toys and even if i could i wouldnt know where to hide them from my mum
any one got any suggestions
(soz about any bad spelling)
:$

It's just a guess but fruit?, as you can throw it away after? ?

hey im 15(a girl) and i enjoy masterbating :-) i hear people say you can use your cell phone and put it on vibrate and call it but put it right under your clit and it will feel great. bu tme i just rub with two of my fingers and it feels wonderful good luck :-) :-D

what type of fruit ???? ?

From some reasearch the most common thing to use is a small banana but do not peel as the end may come off and that will be very embarrising at the doctor's, if you do decide to use it which you shouldnt as you are to young make sure to not use the stalk end and make sure it is not to big. If you're looking for something to penetrate, find items that appear phallic and are firm. Safety is a concern, so never use objects that have sharp edges, are electrical or battery-powered, or could break - such as glass objects. Do not use anything that is leaking... anything.. because that could lead to some awful vaginal infections. Clean the item thoroughly before and after each use with soap and warm water. You may also choose to place a condom over it to add safety against rough surfaces and anything else that may be on the surface. However, if your item is smooth and clean and won't leak, it isn't necessary.

•Fruits/Vegetables (use fresh foods - you do not want a squishy, leaking, rotted food item):
•** Cucumber
◦Carrot
◦Celery

•Household Objects:
•** Handle of a hairbrush
◦Markers - make sure the cap stays on and it doesn't leak
◦Travel sized toiletry bottles such as mini shampoo bottles
◦Handle of a toothbrush
◦Empty plastic soda bottle, if you're brave
◦Any small empty plastic bottle, such as those for craft paints
◦Small empty hairspray or mousse bottles

AS YOU ARE ONLY 14 IF ANYTHING HURTS, DO NOT FORCE IT IN, PULL IT OUT!!!

thank youuu is there any way this will make me "pop my cherry"

Yeah it will definitely pop your cherry. But if you want to have something in you that is the price you have to pay.

dont worry i want that to happen :-D

Ok good lol just making sure have fun!

hi im a 15 year old boy new to this web site and i didnt know were to post new so im just posting here? i had a question what are some good ways to get pleasure other then masterbating? if you have any suggestions contact me at
thank you

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

what are some husehold objects that will make you feel good but not pop your cherry?

I dunno. But I'm 13. And my nextdoor boy abused me. He pushed me on to my bed and started to take off my clothes. I liked it. but abit shy too. I was naked. He then put his banana into my clit. hahahahahahahahah XD

Did he have a "drilldo" to make the hole in your clit? XD
I bet that hurt o.O

well theirs a lot of things you can use I personally haven't found anything that pleases me but sometimes I think the thicker the better and the thinner the weaker so try a thick sharpie (cap on) or if your looking for just something to tickel yourself with try the cleaning pole for a recorder, I heard about the hair brush one I don't know if that works though... %-) but just have fun with it oh and what does "pop your cherry" mean anyway?

pop ur cherry means breaking the hymne