HI i 27yrs old and i am mastrubatining for 10 years and i mastrubate for long time like 4 to 5 hrs for sinle ejaculations and now i am getting little pain in my lower stomach above my pennis.

Any one tell me if i mastrubate for 4 to 5 hrs continously with out ejaculating

hey.... 4 to 5 hrs is along time... i am not sure what your saying ... but if you want the ejaculation to wear off... then walk around a bit.. :-D

:$ :'(
that mean u'r tool couldn't sendup. it motionless like piece of meat, just hangingout.
doesn't get irrection & u'r just shaking it like munching chewgum for long time.
better take it seriously or else u will have problems after marriage

4 - 5 hours ? WF ????

This is ridiculous...no one who replied in the forum understood what was asked.He is masturbating with full erection & as he gets to orgasm he stops & starts & this goes on for 5 hours without ejaculating & he is enjoying it for the last 10 years & he wants to know if there will be a health problem by holding the old fluid semen in the balls for so long as he is having a pain in abs.....nothing will happen & i do it for 6 hours a day for 3 days & ejaculate on the third day only.You are open for urine or bladder infection so take an antibiotic for urine infection for 5 days...one in the morning & one in the evening...far away from meals...same time everyday.Try it

You should consider a career in porn I think they like guys who can hold out for long periods of time

hey I dink u have bin doing it 4 too long