I am 28 years old snd driving truck from 3 years. One day I drive truck more than 12 hours continously and than I was having pain under testicles. I ignored it and take some break for 4-5 weeks and I was feeling ok. But after that when I started work again it comes again and I feel a burning sensation under my thigs as well while sitting in truck. So I went to doctor and he told me that it could be hernia and when i had check ip I had hernia, i had a surgery of hernia after that but after 7-8 weeks of rest after surgery i started work again and I am feeling the same discomfort now under testicles and near groing area. Now I feel continously discomfort in groin area and feel slight pain continously. I am very embaresd to see the Doctor again and again and every appointment with Doctor cost me lot as I am not in India and I had private insurence only which not cover any GP fee or test. Please help me with that

I suggest you take prostatitis into consideration. Long time's driving may cause prostate congestion which may further stimulate prostatitis. Prostatitis symptoms vary depending on the cause. They may include:

Pain or burning sensation when urinating (dysuria)

Difficulty urinating, such as dribbling or hesitant urination

Frequent urination, particularly at night (nocturia)

Urgent need to urinate

Pain in the abdomen, groin or lower back

Pain in the area between the scrotum and rectum (perineum)

Pain or discomfort of the penis or testicles

Painful orgasms (ejaculations)

Flu-like symptoms (with bacterial prostatitis) 

Well, maybe you could try to google 99eyao, i know this website provides online service for free, maybe you could consult the online doctors for more related informations. I hope it may help you. Good luck!

I get the same thing from time to time when sitting to long in my desk chair from doing school work. I get pain in the groin area. I think it has something to do with the circulation of lymph fluid in the lymph in that area for sitting for long periods of time. If you feel the area just to the inside of the hip bone you can check to see if your lymph are swollen. It makes sense that when you take a break from your long driving that your body is restored because the lymph fluid can move around again. You might look into buying some special seat for your truck that would be more ergonomic to increase the circulation to the legs. Otherwise I would recommend a new job that didn't require you to sit for so long at a time. If this continues I am concerned for you that it will lead to other health problems. Hope this helps.